Random good picture Not show
1. My first part was Captain O'Hagarty, a dastardly villain in a children's play.
2. What are the dastardly deeds, thoughts and fantasies which your Negative Ego pokes and taunts you with?
3. Finally the dastardly renegade arrives, and engages Sister Chiang in conversation.
4. He described the killing as a dastardly act.
5. They thwart dastardly supervillains and have saved the world countless times over but macho superheroes now face a determined new foe in the guise of a mild-mannered child psychologist.
6. In this dastardly sideplot, Crick raced to submit his and Watson's history-changing paper to Nature, in fear that Franklin would leak DNA information when Pauling visited London.
7. "The dastardly terror crimes have been committed in India, " he said.
8. The foreign ministry called the ambush a "dastardly terrorist act."
9. Pancakes and sausage are the dastardly duo of the breakfast table.
10. Let's suppose someone were dastardly enough to harbor such thoughts.
11. The prince swore she would be punished for her dastardly deeds.
12. It's the story of a woman who plots a dastardly revenge on her unfaithful lover.
13. This way they reckoned that no news of their dastardly cruelty and cowardice would reach the outside world.
14. The penguin presses the pants into service for a dastardly diamond heist.
15. But I will, at my earliest opportunity, pursue the dastardly suspicions raised by these most unexpected and perhaps revealing clues.
16. I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on Sunday, Dec. 7, a state of war has existed between the United States and the Japanese empire.
17. To rebel, Mr. Fox (voiced by George Clooney) sets out to pillage the farms of three of the most dastardly growers in the land (Boggis, Bunce and Bean).
18. Killing commuters with bombs has to be one of the most cowardly (and dastardly) forms of terrorism.
18. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
19. Republicans, after all, still denounce research into which medical procedures are effective and which are not as a dastardly plot to deprive Americans of their freedom to choose.
20. One of the obstacles is the rumor that iodized salt is actually a contraceptive, a dastardly plot by outsiders to keep Muslims from having babies.
21. I think, however, that the killing of Bin Laden will motivate extremists to carry out a variety of dastardly deeds.
22. I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on Sunday December 7, 1941, a state of war has existed between the United States and the Japanese Empire.
23. You want whipping for bringing us in here at all, with your dastardly puling tricks; and--don't look so silly, now!
24. A double Christmas episode would see Robin finally meet up with King Richard and warn him of the Sheriff of Nottingham's dastardly plans.
25. I ask that the Congress declare that since the unprovoked and dastardly attack by Japan on Sunday, December 7th, 1941, a state of war has existed between the United States and the Japanese empire.
26. "The positive gains of the past years have been destroyed by the dastardly attack on Mumbai, " he said.
More similar words: hardly, inwardly, hardly any, niggardly, hardly ever, upwardly mobile, absurdly, regardless, regardless of, irregardless, tardy, retard, star, stare, start, stark, starch, starve, start on, starter, start off, staring, upstart, start up, startle, startled, movie star, startling, pasta, eastward.