Random good picture Not show
1) Professor Lee will give us a lecture on poetry.
2) The professor took the students to the chemistry lab.
3) Professor Wilson gave an interesting talk on birds.
4) The professor theorized about the age of the earth.
5) He is Professor of Moral Philosophy at Oxford.
6) The professor improvised a poem in the class.
7) In 1823 he became professor and academician at Munich.
8) The professor adapted his lecture to his audience.
9) Tom reported his discoveries to the professor.
10) The professor donated his books to the library.
11) She was professor of physics at Chicago University.
12) She's a professor of something or other at Leeds.
13) Our professor is an academician of the Science Academy.
14) He turned and murmured something to the professor.
15) Professor Hisamatsu spoke neither English nor German.
16) She is assistant to a professor.
17) The professor will give a demonstration in class.
18) She mistook him for the professor.
19) The old professor was greatly loved and esteemed.
20) The professor took the students to the chemistry.
21) She's been named the professor of English.
22) Professor Smith is popular among the students.
23) He was visiting professor of geology at the University of Jordan.
24) This professor acts so priggishly -- like a moderator with a gavel!
25) The professor has devised a new method of teaching foreign languages.
26) I spent six months as a visiting professor at Brown University.
27) Burt had high regard for his old law professor(sentencedict.com),[http://sentencedict.com/professor.html] Dr. Finch .
28) The professor told his students to relate theory with practice.
29) At the moment I'm only a mister, but I'll be a professor.
30) He doesn't fit the traditional mould of a university professor.
More similar words: profession, professional, processor, compressor, successor, oppressor, suppressor, intercessor, accessorize, transgressor, due process of law, scissors, confess, profit, lesson, confession, profane, profile, profound, profaned, nonprofit, profanity, at a profit, profligacy, profitable, in excess of, high profile, proficiency, regardless of, prowess.