Random good picture Not show
1. Hanukkah is an eight-day Jewish holiday in December.
2. Illuminate both your heart and your home. Happy Hanukkah.
3. Jewish people celebrate the holiday of Hanukkah.
4. Still hanging on to your Christmas cash or Hanukkah gelt? Well, here's something for sale: 10-day trips to the International Space Station.
5. Hanukkah is an eight-day holiday which begins on the 25th day of Kislev, the ninth month of the Hebrew calendar.
6. Hanukkah is the Festival of Lights, instead of one day of presents, we get eight crazy nights.
7. Jewish people celebrate the holiday of Hanukkah. And some black Americans observe another holiday, Kwanzaa.
8. There are gifts to buy for Christmas, Hanukkah and the African - American celebration of Kwanzaa.
9. The Hanukkah song now--no we won't sing the Hanukkah song.
10. Christmas parties, New Year's celebrations, to some Kwanzaa, Hanukkah, Lincoln's Day and other state-specific holidays where offices close and some people choose to celebrate and host a party.
11. Our recipe for Hanukkah is a variation on the traditional beer and chili sauce-braised brisket.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
12. In the hasty and confused breakup, nobody wished anybody a happy Hanukkah, a merry Christmas or a happy New Year.
13. Barbara Diamond has collected eight stories to reflect the meaning of Hanukkah.
14. Parents and other buyers may choose from fine books about the spirit of Christmas, Hanukkah and Kwanzaa.
15. A large menorah stands before the Washington Monument in honor of Hanukkah, the Jewish festival of lights.
16. So 164 in the cleansing of the temple is what Jews celebrate with Hanukkah.
17. Indeed none of the recipients will be wished a "Merry Christmas" - that is far too exclusive and potentially offensive to the recipients who celebrate Hanukkah, Diwali or nothing at all.
18. We had a meeting and dinner with Prime Minister Netanyahu, lit candles on a menorah for Hanukkah, and visited Rabin's grave with his family.
19. Meat guru Bruce Aidells remembers that his grandmother, who kept a kosher home, always had an onion- and carrot-smothered brisket for Hanukkah served alongside crispy potato pancakes.
20. Slowly the big boys became an integral part of the Rosen household, even helping to light the candles at Hanukkah.
21. My friend's mom found out I had never decorated a Christmas tree, so she let me decorate a tree in their yard and called it my Hanukkah Bush, and left it up for weeks.
22. I have had many students who come from a blended culture family who perhaps the mother celebrated Hanukkah and the father celebrated a different holiday, and so they really do both within their home.
23. I threatened her with no lunch, no dinner, no Christmas or Hanukkah presents, no birthday parties for two, three, four years.
24. Things go from but in the end he finally gets to give Ben Hanukkah and Christmas.
More similar words: nuke, hand in hand, peanut, manual, clean up, a number of, in a nutshell, manufacture, manufactured, manufacturer, manufacturing, hand, than, handy, by hand, hand in, hand on, at hand, on hand, hand out, thank, in hand, handle, chant, on one hand, hangout, hang up, hand down, hang out, hang on.