Random good picture Not show
1. Valetudinarian, and most people would need something more vigorous .
2. Objective Check the ash of valetudinarian for plague before 50 years , if exist plague in the soil near the ash.
3. The valetudinarian alternated two hours of work with one hour of rest.
4. But his eminence as a valetudinarian now made him an object of engrossing interest, and Mrs.
5. She affected to be spunky about her ailments and afflictions, but she was in fact an utterly self - centered valetudinarian.
6. The said method can obtain high specific antibody with high potency and the immunological milk is especially suitable for old people, infant and valetudinarian.
7. The present invention has good taste and health care effect, and may be used as the excellent nutrient source for athlete, valetudinarian and other special people.
8. His method proved successful in his case, but he was a valetudinarian, and most people would need something more vigorous.
9. He got sick easily since he was young , what a valetudinarian!
More similar words: longitudinal, valedictorian, ordinarily, multitudinous, variant, ordinary, agrarian, riparian, variance, vegetarian, sectarian, utilitarian, egalitarian, totalitarian, extraordinary, authoritarian, egalitarianism, totalitarianism, studio, desuetude, studied, studious, disquietude, vale, valet, valiant, unrivaled, prevalent, valentine, including.