Antonym: unstudied. Similar words: studio, study, student, bodied, audience, die, diet, die out. Meaning: ['stʌdɪd] adj. 1. produced or marked by conscious design or premeditation 2. carefully practiced or designed or premeditated.
Random good picture Not show
1. They have studied out the best way.
2. He studied politics and economics at Yale.
3. He studied town planning at college.
4. They studied together in their youth.
5. They studied the geographical distribution of the disease.
6. I studied modern European history at college.
7. I studied medicine in college.
8. He studied philosophy and psychology at Cambridge.
9. It was an infectious organism that he studied.
10. She studied psychology at Harvard.
11. He studied the keyboard carefully, one finger poised.
12. What he studied spread over many fields.
13. She studied architecture and art history at the university.
14. Haley studied her, an enigmatic smile on his face.
15. He studied theology at college.
16. I wish I had studied harder.
17. He has studied Chinese for years.
18. He studied architecture at university.
19. He had studied diligently at college.
20. Angela studied ballet for six years.
21. She studied chemistry and physics at college.
22. He studied these subjects on his own.
23. I should have studied harder.
24. She studied eight foreign languages but is fluent in only six of them.
25. For a year he studied English with a foreign teacher.sentencedict.com/studied.html
26. He went to Hull University[sentencedict.com], where he studied History and Economics.
27. The composition of the group that is studied depends on the interests of the researcher.
28. The committee studied the minutiae of the report for hours.
29. Real knowledge, like everything else of value, is not to be obtained easily, it must be worked for, studied for, thought for, and more than all, must be prayed for.
30. I knew very well about the matter because I'd studied it up in a book.