Random good picture Not show
1. There were red coals in the grate.
2. Their rude manners grate on us.
3. Grate some nutmeg on top of the pudding.
4. Grate the carrot finely / into small pieces.
5. A wood fire burned in the grate.
6. Grate the cheese and sprinkle it over the tomatoes.
7. Peel and grate the potatoes.
8. After a while her voice really started to grate on me.
9. There was a fire in the grate.
10. Grate a tablespoonful of fresh ginger into a pan.
11. A fire was burning merrily in the grate.
12. Red hot coals glowed in the grate.
13. The fire burnt in the grate.
14. Grate the cheese into a mixing bowl.
15. I'll dish up and you can grate the Parmesan.
16. Grate the nutmeg into the mixture/over the pudding.
17. A good fire was blazing in the grate.
18. A huge log fire was burning in the grate.
19. His bad manners grate on my nerves.
20. Please don't grate your nails on the glass,(sentencedict.com/grate.html) I don't like the sound it makes.
21. There was a roaring fire was in the grate, piled high with logs.
22. Drain well. 3 Peel and roughly grate the carrots.
23. An earlier cigarette butt smouldered in the grate.
24. Grate the remaining white chocolate and sprinkle on top.
25. It smashed into the pastel tiles above the grate.
26. Logs in the grate, tinder box on the hearth.
27. Although their characters grate, the performances almost always please.
28. The coal fire burned steadily away in the grate.
29. Robina struck a match and held it to the crumpled newspaper in the grate.
30. He kept staring at her and it began to grate on her nerves.
More similar words: grate on, grateful, integrate, immigrate, denigrate, integrated, congratulate, gratify, migration, gratified, gratitude, migratory, immigration, integration, graduate, rate, persona non grata, conflagration, aggravate, prate, irate, congratulations, operate, berate, vibrate, decorate, moderate, generate, at any rate, liberate.