Random good picture Not show
1. The tropic sun glared down on us all day.
2. They could have lived on a tropic isle.
3. Tropic Marin Tropic Marin's philosophy is to replicate sea water as closely as is technically possible.
4. Hawaiian Tropic was invented in 1969 by a 25-year-old high school teacher and part-time lifeguard named Ron Rice.
5. Does cowslip grow in tropic countries?
6. In China, Tropic of Cancer cuts through Guangdong province.
7. She sorted out her things for tropic travel.
8. It's caught in the tropic forest of Xishuang Banna.
9. Alone with inexpressible pain, alone tropic licking a wound.
10. Tropic zone shows a higher diversity than frigid zone.
11. between the Antarctic Circle and the Tropic of Capricorn.
12. Analog calculation of az eo tropic rectification tower in the process of anhydrous alcohol was done.
13. Tropic of Capricorn to the love for me, simple and honest penguins into a film.
14. Aguish is easy to break out in the tropic area.
15. Stonefish mostly live above the tropic of Capricorn, often found in the shallow tropical marine waters of the Pacific and Indian oceans, ranging from the Red Sea to the Queensland Great Barrier Reef.
16. The Tropic of Cancer is the most northerly latitude in the Northern Hemisphere.
17. A tropic heat wave is expected to hit the city.
18. The new breed of pennisetum pureum tropical forage grass has been cultured which is accustomed to the sub tropic climate condition via introduction and choosing of hybridization.
19. Buruli ulcer is a disease found in tropic tropical climates.
20. Intense aromas of tropic fruits and ripe lemon. Smooth and crisp.
21. But not one of them wore the patch of the Tropic Lightning Division.
22. Paige could almost have imagined they were on some deserted tropic isle.
23. The magic potion was nothing more sinister than Hawaiian Tropic sun tan oil.
24. By the path,[sentencedict.com] we saw a number of white - tailed tropic birds.
25. Bozhou lies in south of the North Temperate Zone, it is mainly affected by tropic oceanic air mass and polar continental air mass, with a climate of seasonal temperate semi-humid monsoon.
26. There are about 190 species of Diospyros in the world. They mainly distribute in the tropic and subtropic zone, especially in East Asia.
27. What measures should be taken while vegetables are planted in soilless culture during hot summer in tropic or subtropic areas such as in Guangdong Province?
28. These voltage transformers are casting resin insulated and fully enclosed structure. They are fouling resistance and moisture protection. In the same time, they can be used in the tropic area.
29. It lies in the southeast of Asia and sits astride the Tropic of Cancer.
30. Of or designating the biogeographic region stretching southward from the Tropic of Cancer and including southern Mexico, Central and South America, and the West Indies.
More similar words: tropics, tropical, subtropical, isentropic, tropical zone, psychotropic, tropical fish, tropical cyclone, tropical rain forest, anthropic, tropism, misanthropic, philanthropic, spectroscopic, hypermetropia, phototropism, topic, myopic, topical, hot topic, drop in, telescopic, drop in on, groping, microscopic, macroscopic, hyperopia, kaleidoscopic, microscopically, propitiate.