Random good picture Not show
1. Mounting sales augur a profitable year.
2. Those stormy clouds augur ill for a picnic.
3. Does this augur disaster for our team?
4. The signs augur well for tomorrow's weather.
5. I augur well for the reforms.
6. Today's announcement of 300 redundancies does not augur well for the local economy.
7. Conflicts among the various groups do not augur well for the future of the peace talks.
8. Do they augur victory or defeat for the Israelites?
9. In another development that does not augur well for transatlantic trade, Zoellick formally asked the U.S.
9. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
10. Enjoyment of one's past job does not augur well for contentment in the role of housewife.
11. The signs augur well for the global economy.
12. I augur ill of his success.
13. Does this news augur war?
14. Already there were problems. It didn't augur well.
15. I augur from all circumstances a prosperous result.
16. What does this news augur?
17. It is surprising that an augur can see an augury without smiling.
18. The rising tide of illiteracy does not augur well for America's industrial might.
19. The breastplate that the data that augur place uses basically is chelonian the bladebone with the ox.
20. Spend augur: You are the person of a tender sensibility, and psychokinesis is firm.
21. The quality of your work augur well for the examination next month.
22. Does this unfortunate news augur war in the near future?
23. The company's sales figures for the first six months augur well for the rest of the year.
24. With interest rates set to fall in the medium term this must augur well for values.
25. U.S. intelligence detects activity near blast site that may augur a second nuclear explosion.
26. U.S. intelligence detects activity near blast site that may augur a nuclear explosion.
27. SAP's bungled launch of a cloud version of its small - and medium - size business package doesn't augur well.
28. The big question is whether these are passing trends, or augur more permanent change.
29. But their heightened xenophobia and demonisation of contact with the West augur badly for Barack Obama's effort to engage with Iran's rulers.
30. I like to hear you speak thus, and I augur well for Edmond from it.
More similar words: augury, inauguration, august, augustinian, huguenot, lugubrious, figure, ziggurat, figure in, figure out, disfigure, configure, figurative, laugh, regurgitate, caught, taught, laugh at, augment, fraught, haughty, configuration, daughter, laughing, onslaught, laughable, augmented, haughtily, transfiguration, distraught.