Random good picture Not show
1. I like an audient at the stand, watching the opera start overstart over again again.
2. The lecture from the expert was so technicalized that the audient felt sleepy and fell into sleep finally.
3. In the fictitious environment built by mass media, the mutual activations of three compositions goes on and forms the basic cognition field of the audient.
4. During dinning time, your wise choice is to be an audient.
5. I have no applause, no flower, coz I'm only an ordinary audient, am I not?
More similar words: audience, expedient, obediently, ingredient, disobedient, audio, audit, studied, auditor, audible, plaudits, plaudit, auditory, audition, inaudible, auditorium, obedience, disobedience, fraudulent, orient, client, rudimentary, salient, ambient, patient, ancient, lenient, sapient, nutrient, incipient.