Random good picture Not show
1. Nothing can extenuate such appalling behaviour.
2. His sentence was reduced because of the extenuating circumstances.
3. Do not extenuate the difficulties we are in.
4. Nothing can extenuate her negligence.
5. Nothing can extenuate his crime.
6. Cases of illness and other extenuating circumstances that may have affected a student's performance will be dealt with by a personal tutor.
7. Unless there are extenuating circumstances ,(sentencedict.com) all students must be present on the day of the exam .
8. The defendants decide to admit their guilt, but insist that there are extenuating circumstances.
9. There were extenuating circumstances and the defendant did not receive a prison sentence.
10. I admit to running the red light, but there were extenuating circumstances.
11. A terrifying warning was occasionally administered in cases where extenuating circumstances existed.
12. Hunger and poverty, the main reasons for their poaching, are not treated by the courts as extenuating circumstances.
13. Clearly, then, extenuating factors such as the attraction of video stores and the ability to browse are sometimes overlooked.
14. Goodstein suggested that this eased by talking about extenuating circumstances.
15. Paedophilia is the only major crime in which there is no possibility of extenuating circumstances.
16. Nothing can extenuate his base conduct.
17. The circumstances extenuate the crime.
18. It is in vain, sir, to extenuate the matter.
19. Nothing can extenuate his guilt.
20. Nothing can extenuate such cruelty.
21. Nothing can extenuate such appalling behavior.
22. We cannot extenuate your crime.
23. He was unable to say anything that might have extenuated his behaviour.
24. His Majesty gave many marks of his great lenity, often. endeavoring to extenuate your crimesJonathan Swift.
More similar words: attenuate, extend, extent, extended, extension, extensive, insinuate, to some extent, extended family, exterminate, insinuation, superannuation, external, exterior, dexterity, dexterous, externality, extermination, extemporaneous, tenure, externalization, tenuous, straighten up, equate, evaluate, evacuate, graduate, adequate, enunciate, punctuate.