Similar words: drivel, lively, shrivel, actively, native land, pensively, sniveling, negatively. Meaning: ['swɪvl] n. a coupling (as in a chain) that has one end that turns on a headed pin. v. turn on a pivot.
Random good picture Not show
(1) She returned to the swivel chair behind her desk.
(2) His chairs can swivel, but they can't move up or down.
(3) He leaned back in the swivel chair and locked his fingers behind his head.
(4) The plastic-covered swivel chair had been torn.
(5) Behind the desk stood a sturdy swivel chair.
(6) These swivel freely and act as weathervanes.
(7) The turnabout began to swivel.
(8) That said, he wheeled around in his swivel chair and picked up a blinking light.
(9) He lolled back in his swivel chair, one huge thigh thrust over the other, a bright-eyed man.
(10) Did they have to sit him in a swivel chair that swung sideways with every movement of his body?
(11) A swivel chair addressed the desk and was occupied only by a pale green tennis ball.
(12) Then, with a swivel of her bellybutton and a whisk of her pink feather duster, all was peace and love.
(13) I sat down in my swivel chair and propped my feet up, punching the replay button on the answering machine.
(14) Swivel/lockable Wheels are easier to manoeuvre in a busy shopping area while fixed wheels are probably more comfortable over bumpy ground.
(15) A black leather swivel chair was angled to face in the direction of the television.
(16) She carried the Mayor's swivel chair, put it down over City Hall, and sat in it.
(17) She looks around her with a swivel of her huge head.
(18) On the other side of each desk, the applicant sits in a large, heavily padded, executive-type swivel chair. Sentencedict.com
(19) The line itself must be securely tied or spliced to the swivel.
(20) One woman used her shoulder and trunk muscles to feed herself via a gadget with a spoon attached to a ball-bearing swivel.
(21) Behind it, when he was in session, George would swing to and fro in his green leather swivel armchair smoking a cigar.
(22) When there was nowhere to go in that infernally small space, one could always swivel in the other direction.
(23) Or if your pride and joy 80 inch needs new swivel hubs, these are readily available.
(24) Grants Power steering, automatic transmissions, hand-controlled accelerator and brake and swivel seats are often required.
(25) The bedroom lock is insecure and only one hot tap on a swivel trickles into both bath and basin.
(26) These cover a wide field of view without having to swivel as human eyes do.
(27) Doug prefers expensive Trojan silver fish, segmented to twist and swivel realistically.
(28) There should not be any grease in the front wheel bearings, they are lubricated with the oil in the swivel housings.
(29) Affixed to the wall at a considerable height is a small television on a swivel, facing the bed.
(30) We got drinks from the waitress and sat in our swivel chairs in front of these ma-chines.
More similar words: drivel, lively, shrivel, actively, native land, pensively, sniveling, negatively, positively, creatively, livelihood, relatively, compulsively, submissively, tentatively, persuasively, expansively, exclusively, effectively, respectively, comparatively, collectively, unobtrusively, alternatively, retroactively, imaginatively, swim, swift, swill, swine.