Random good picture Not show
1. The bill would have outlawed several types of guns.
2. Most states have outlawed the use of marijuana.
3. The German government has outlawed some fascist groups.
4. In 1975 gambling was outlawed.
5. With bonfires outlawed in urban areas, gardeners must cart their refuse to a dump.
6. Congress approved legislation which outlawed the sale of the drug.
7. All manifestations of their indigenous cultures were outlawed.
8. Congress finally outlawed speaking honoraria in the early nineties.
9. In a unanimous decision, it outlawed segregation altogether.
10. Nine states have outlawed homosexual marriages.
11. Outlawed technology, too dangerous to human life.
12. Nine states have outlawed such marriages.
13. Proposition 209 outlawed affirmative action in California.
14. Slavery was not officially outlawed in Australia until 1859.
15. Religious and racial discrimination were outlawed under the 1964 Civil Rights Act.
16. Legal racial segregation has been outlawed; blacks have the vote; votes are pretty much equal in value.
17. Racial segregation was outlawed by the Supreme Court in 1954.
18. SHe'd heard about how gender meddling had been outlawed because of the high suicide rate among the successfully mutated.
19. However, it's already outlawed using the plates on public roads and now it's to ban their sale.
20. A whole range of intercessory objects was also outlawed, as were prayers to the saints, pilgrimages, and requiem masses.
21. Trade in the grey whale has been outlawed since 1949 because uncontrolled whaling had put it on the verge of extinction.
21. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
22. Insider dealing has been roundly trounced, widely discredited, and often outlawed.
23. But they also engaged in blood feuds, which were outlawed under Communist rule.
24. In the 1920s, the United States indulged in a similar experiment when it outlawed the distribution and sale of alcoholic beverages.
25. Only one firm in two now bargains with unions, compared with two-thirds then. Closed shops have been outlawed.
26. In some states, claims for pain and suffering were outlawed entirely or severely limited.
27. The Congress was dismantled, elections and political parties were outlawed.
28. Bogus jobs line threat DIAL-A-JOB firms advertising bogus vacancies could soon be outlawed.
29. He was rewarded on 16 April 1660 when the council of state outlawed all news-books except his pair.
30. Now this basic means of subsistence for between 50,000 and 100,000 urban migrants has been outlawed.
More similar words: outlaw, flawed, outlandish, burst out laughing, antitrust law, awe, drawer, outlet, awesome, outline, outlive, outlook, awestruck, at last, jet lag, cowed, wedge, bowed, at large, scotland, avowed, atlantic, hallowed, wedding, screwed, endowed, bestowed, borrowed, wednesday, law.