Random good picture Not show
1. A red wire is often attached to the anode.
2. The metal is thereby stripped off the anode.
3. A battery is connected to the anode and cathode via leads A and C respectively.
4. An electron tube having a cathode and an anode.
5. The reverse process may proceed at the anode.
6. The mechanism of carbon anode consumption is introduced.
7. Magnesium anode is used to extend tank life.
8. DESIGNING THE UNDISSOLVED ANODE OF LEAD ALLOY INTO ECOMATERIALS.
9. The present invention provides electrolyzing type ozonizer anode structure.
10. Transverse and longitudinal dimensions between anode legs base plates.
11. Grid 2 acts as a virtual anode the oscillator.
12. The output transformer is capacitively coupled to the anode.
13. The peak anode current is a massive 250 Amps.
14. The anode effect is a characteristic phenomenon in molten salts electrolysis, especially in aluminium electrolysis.
15. Since the output pulse width of the anode control power supply had varied greatly, the series-connected Insulated Gate Bipolar Transistors(IGBT) switch was applied to anode control power supply.
16. Silicon power rectifier diode. Anode to case. Peak reverse voltage 1200V. Max forward current 30A.
17. The present invention relates to a kind of anode plate and its sputtering apparatus.
18. Hydrometallurgical process of recovery lead from lead anode slime in recent ten years is reviewed briefly.
19. The inner anode includes insoluble carbon and phosphorous - copper bar.
20. On average, the electrons travel from the cathode to the anode.
20. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
21. One would expect this to occur most readily when the anode and cathode spacing was small.
22. Alpha lipoprotein the fastest band, migrates the closest to the anode followed by prebeta and beta lipoproteins.
23. It smashed against the rusted freight car behind her, shattering the glass exterior and buckling the sensitive anode.
24. The electrons necessary for this reduction are produced at the anode.
25. The negative terminal is called the cathode and the positive is the anode.
26. An outer cylinder of platinum was used as the anode, with a rod of palladium on its axis as the cathode.
27. A process of electrolytic synthesis sodiumsodium chlorate solution by dioxide anode based titanium metal is introduced.
28. Moreover, cathode emission is quite sensitive to structure parameters such as dielectric layer' thickness, anode voltage and gate aperture; therefore, it is hard to guarantee the emission uniformity.
29. By means of non-linear regression method calculated the anodic kinetics parameters. The mechanism of anode reaction and its rate-determining step were discussed.
30. Countries in the world have been devoting long lead - acid storage battery anode floor made of titanium.