Similar words: any more, not any more, anonymous, more, mores, no more, all the more, once more. Meaning: [enɪˈmɔː] adv. at the present or from now on; usually used with a negative.
Random good picture Not show
(1) I don't want to talk about it anymore.
(2) I can't do it anymore.
(3) I can't bare it anymore.
(4) Don't waste my time anymore.
(5) She won't talk to me anymore.
(6) Sorry,I forgot.You don't need me anymore.
(7) We don't get along anymore.
(8) I don't want to hear about it anymore.
(9) Nick doesn't live here anymore.
(10) I don't love you anymore.
(11) I just don't like you anymore.
(12) We don't have any fun anymore.
(13) I don't ride my motorbike much anymore.
(14) I don't want to talk anymore.
(15) I won't hurt you anymore.
(16) I can't take it anymore.
(17) I don't smoke anymore.
(18) I don't drink alcohol anymore.
(19) Radical views don't carry much weight anymore.
(20) I don't cook a whole lot anymore.
(21) I just can't seem to reach Ed anymore.
(22) I don't trust my father anymore.
(23) I don't have the strength to stay away from you anymore.
(24) We used to talk everyday.now it's like we don't even know each other anymore.
(25) I don't have th strength to stay away from you anymore.
(26) MOVE ON doesn't mean you'll forget all the memories. You'll still remember it(http://sentencedict.com), but it doesn't affect you anymore.
(27) I've got you. I don't have to wait for it anymore.
(28) I don't have the strenghth to stay away from you anymore.
(29) Never say goodbye when you still want to try, never give up when you still feel you can take it, never say you don't love that person anymore when you can't let go.
(30) I will wait for you until I have no more reason to wait anymore.
More similar words: any more, not any more, anonymous, more, mores, no more, all the more, once more, much more, more than, moreover, furthermore, not more than, no more than, what is more, more or less, more than ever, more often than not, antonym, by any means, patronymic, upwardly mobile, humor, tumor, rumor, mortal, morose, memory, morass, sore.