Random good picture Not show
1. Most women will be offered an ultrasound scan during pregnancy, although it's not obligatory.
2. Ultrasound showed she was expecting twins.
3. I had an ultrasound scan to see how the pregnancy was progressing.
4. An ultrasound scan revealed that the baby was a boy.
5. They'll use ultrasound to monitor her ovaries to see if they're responding to the treatment.
6. Ultrasound did not show dilated intrahepatic bile ducts.
7. Ultrasound showed a small subhepatic fluid collection.
8. Male speaker Ultrasound scanning is a great help.
9. An ultrasound scan revealed non-dilated ducts and suggested acute cholecystitis.
10. Ultrasound was used for localisation of the stones, constant monitoring of fragmentation and refocusing of the larger fragments during lithotripsy.
11. Remarkably, previous abdominal ultrasound showed non-dilated intrahepatic bile ducts despite the presence of major bile duct injury in four patients.
11. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
12. A second plugged liver biopsy was performed with ultrasound guidance to assess necrosis.
13. Real time ultrasound is a simple method of measuring gastric emptying which has been validated by previous studies.
14. Barium follow-through, gastroscopy, sigmoidoscopy, barium enema, abdominal ultrasound scan, and chest radiograph were all normal.
15. John Bracken scanned the ewes with ultrasound and, by March, he was detecting pregnancies.
16. Furthermore, ultrasound scanning detects other physical anomalies, of which some are associated with genetic abnormality.
17. Blood chemistry showed cholestatic liver enzymes and ultrasound showed dilated bile ducts.
18. It requires fertility monitoring with ultrasound, and blood or urine tests.
19. Ultrasound, which has been used for decades to distinguish fluid-filled cysts from solid growths.
20. On the ultrasound machine, I could see the baby's heart beating strongly.
21. This usually implies upper gastrointestinal endoscopy, ultrasound examination, and investigation for enteric pathogens.
22. Baron etal compared the value of ultrasound and computed tomography in patients with suspected biliary obstruction.
23. He's using ultrasound scanning to discover if ewes are pregnant.
24. The pain subsided within few days after treatment with ibuprofen and ultrasound applied locally.
25. Human experimenters have found it surprisingly difficult to put bats off their stride by playing loud artificial ultrasound at them.
26. Review of the chest x ray picture suggested post-traumatic diaphragmatic hernia, which was confirmed by ultrasound examination.
27. In the next chapter the diagrams are particularly helpful in explaining the application of ultrasound in non-intrusive diagnosis, inspection and monitoring.
28. The remaining six patients are free of symptoms, but have not attended for ultrasound examination.
29. All patients had standard haematological and biochemical tests, and an upper abdominal ultrasound scan.
30. I found it helpful to read the chapters on power ultrasound, commercially available equipment and scale - up considerations together.
More similar words: round and round, trash, bound, round, contrast, around, ground, expound, all round, round off, round up, compound, founder, by contrast, contrast to, boundary, surround, come round, all around, profound, get around, go around, abound in, bum around, dumbfound, scoundrel, background, surrounded, foundation, confounded.