Random good picture Not show
1. Poor thing! You look absolutely dreadful!
2. They told us the dreadful news.
3. The film was dreadful - all spooks and vampires.
4. He told me a dreadful story.
5. It's dreadful the way they treat their staff.
6. We've had some dreadful weather lately.
7. What a dreadful thing to say!
8. The food was bad and the service was dreadful.
9. They had some dreadful old ham in the main part.
10. He has to live with the dreadful knowledge that he caused their deaths.
11. She's making a dreadful mess of things.
12. As a child, he had a dreadful stammer.
13. Dreadful doubts began to enter my mind.
14. We saw a dreadful accident along the way.
15. The dreadful truth finally dawned on me.
15. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
16. These killings are a dreadful business.
17. The play last night was just dreadful.
18. I'm afraid there's been a dreadful mistake.
19. Who could have perpetrated such a dreadful crime?
20. He soon realized he had made a dreadful mistake.
21. The working conditions in the factory are dreadful.
22. He 'would keep telling those dreadful stories.
23. He will persist in riding that dreadful bicycle.
24. The weather was dreadful but we pressed on regardless.
25. I feel really dreadful about letting you down.
26. The dreadful sight chilled her to the marrow.
27. She had an angelic smile, but a dreadful temper.
28. To be honest, her singing was quite dreadful.
29. I'm afraid it's all a dreadful mistake.
30. Her voice broke as she told the dreadful news.
More similar words: dreaded, head for, handful, dream up, dream of, read, bread, thread, reader, spread, breadth, reading, readily, get ready, already, spread out, already in, widespread, spread over, and function, dress up, redress, address, kindred, hundred, scoundrel, addressed, full, awful, in full.