Random good picture Not show
(1) Likewise, aesthetically lacquered trappings dramatically impede the movements of the drama's main characters.
(2) They were designed to create disorder and to impede the smooth transfer of power.
(3) He had no torch, but darkness did not impede his progress.
(4) If Nature herself sought to impede her progress, then resistance was mere pride and folly.
(5) Quibbles over ceremonial therefore did not necessarily impede effective contact and negotiation between states.
(6) Nothing can impede his progress.
(7) One shouldn't impede other's progress.
(8) The muddy roads impede our journey.
(9) They also impede backmixing of sand.
(10) Argument: Would the lack of communication impede love?
(11) Two impede the autonomy of individual students to play.
(12) This station is not impede efficiency of the ah?
(13) Present defects in the system seriously impede these functions.
(14) At no time did I make an attempt to impede any investigatory effort.
(15) And since acquisition depends on communication, your deliberate delivery will impede your progress in learning the language as well.
(16) This review is intended to serve essentially as a background to how science and technology can impede or promote development.
(17) In perfecting their skills(http://sentencedict.com/impede.html), they have to give up habits and responses that impede their performance.
(18) There is nothing-no bunkers, gorse, whin, heather, bracken, or rough-to impede you.
(19) If the police come to interview Frau Morenz, do not impede but let me know.
(20) Compared with sequential use of single drugs, which is current policy, combinations will thus impede the development of resistance substantially.
(21) To proceed without doing so would give rise to conflicts of interest which could impede the proper performance of his duties.
(22) In fact, the use of these drugs may even impede the patient's recovery.
(23) For 300 years or more our science has omitted any human attributes that may impinge upon or impede its mechanistic working model.
(24) Swamping future historians with vast amounts of digital information may impede their research as they attempt to navigate through it.
(25) Most organizations have bottlenecks in their work processes that impede effective operations.
(26) Ask your partner to remove spectacles, earrings, necklaces or anything that may impede the massage.
(27) This needs to be coupled with a physical form which does not easily clog and impede water flow.
(28) Three would involve complex skeletal and muscular problems tending to impede rather than improve mobility.
(29) Most are constrained by limited resources and by intractable domestic agendas that impede their capability to implement policy.
(30) Public campaigners fear that Celera's control of the code, legally secured with patents, could impede breakthroughs by other researchers.
More similar words: impediment, whimper, impetus, imperial, imperious, imperfect, imperative, impending, impersonal, impeccable, impenitent, impermeable, impeachment, peddle, pedant, equipped, expedite, pedagogy, pedantic, carpe diem, accede, secede, recede, expedition, precede, concede, federal, supersede, credence, intercede.