Random good picture Not show
(4) If you neglect this property, it will depreciate.
(5) The building had been dilapidated by neglect.
(6) He was dismissed for neglect of his duty.
(7) The official was dismissed for neglect of his duty.
(8) The children had suffered cruelty and neglect.
(9) Don't neglect your duties.
(10) Don't neglect your health.
(11) She is always harping on the family's neglect of her. In fact we go to see her every week.
(12) The law imposed penalties for the neglect of children.
(13) The artist was embittered by public neglect.
(14) It won't do to neglect this work.
(15) Don't neglect paying him a visit now and then.
(16) The place smelled of decay and neglect.
(17) Doctors guilty of neglect are liable to prosecution.
(18) The garden has dilapidated through years of neglect.
(19) No country can afford to neglect education.
(20) Don't neglect to lock the door when you leave.
(21) It would never do to neglect official obligations.
(22) The area is enveloped in a pall of neglect.
(23) Don't neglect writing to your mother.
(24) The doctor was guilty of serious neglect of duty.
(25) Don't neglect to lock the door.
(26) My father had always said that there are four things a child needs plenty of love, nourishing food, fegular sleep, and lots of soap and water---and after those[sentencedict .com], what he needs most is some intelligent neglect.
(27) It is an act of moral cowardice for a society to neglect its poor.
(28) The present crisis is the result of years of wilful neglect by the council.
(29) So many children who commit violent crimes have themselves been brutalized by years of abuse and neglect.
(30) The eighteenth-century interior of the building has survived through benign neglect.
More similar words: elect, select, lecture, collect, selected, electric, election, selection, collector, electrical, collective, collection, delectable, electronic, reflection, delectation, electronics, electricity, thermoelectric, intellectual, collectivity, intellectually, electroplating, electoral college, negate, negation, negotiate, negotiation, glee, angle.