Random good picture Not show
(2) Groan out a sad story.
(3) The wounded man uttered a groan.
(4) He let out a loud groan of frustration.
(5) The timbers groan and creak and the floorboards shift.
(6) He fell to the floor with a groan.
(7) She heard him let out a pitiful, muffled groan.
(8) She let out a groan of dismay.
(9) Dorothea let out a histrionic groan.
(10) The wounded prisoner uttered a groan.
(11) The injured man let outa groan.
(12) He stood up slowly with a groan of pain.
(13) The door opened with a groan.
(14) Richard's jokes make you groan rather than laugh.
(15) He gave a groan.
(16) The chair gave a groan as he sat down in it.
(17) Casey let out a groan of protest at having to go to bed.
(18) His parents were beginning to groan about the price of college tuition.
(19) The chair gave a groan when fat woman sat down.
(20) With a groan of exasperation(sentencedict.com/groan.html), he picked up the luggage himself.
(21) She let out a groan and sank into a chair.
(22) What he saw there made him groan again.
(23) She heard Fen groan his own unbearable delight.
(24) He was heard to groan.
(25) Carew gave a little groan of exasperation.
(26) Slowly, he opened his eyes. As he did so, he began to groan with pain.
(27) As his ball flew wide, there was a collective groan from the stands.
(28) He uttered a sound that was something between a sigh and a groan.
(29) They glanced at the man on the floor, who began to groan.
(30) He looked at the piles of dirty dishes and gave a groan of dismay.
More similar words: loan, grow, road, group, broad, roast, gross, groggy, grow up, inroad, abroad, throat, grow on, ground, on the road, engross, broadly, grocery, agronomy, railroad, approach, take the road, roast beef, proactive, broadcast, groceries, background, middle ground, control group, on the grounds of.