Similar words: talented, presented, tormented, unprecedented, contentment, entertainment, discontentment, haunted.
Random good picture Not show
1. They rented a cabin for their vacation.
2. We rented a house on the seafront for the summer.
3. We rented a villa in Spain last summer.
4. We rented a holiday villa in Spain.
5. We rented the cabin to a young couple.
6. He rented a colour TV soon after moving in.
7. He left his hotel in a rented car.
8. The farm has been rented by my father.
9. Mr. Hill rented this land to us.
10. The land is rented out to other farmers.
11. She's rented a room above a shop.
12. They rented a villa on the French Riviera.
13. We rented the car by the day.
14. I have rented a house and paid the rent.
15. Frank rented out his gas station.
16. The trailers will be rented for one-way trips.
17. Tenants are responsible for the upkeep of rented property.
18. We rented a house in the suburbs.
19. We rented a holiday cottage for a week.
20. She rented rooms to university students.
21. We rented a cottage at the seaside for Christmas.
22. He rented out his house while he worked abroad.
23. The farm has been rented to Mr. Jackson.
24. They've rented a farmhouse right out in the country.
25. He rented an apartment uptown.
26. She rented me a room.
27. They closed the house up and rented an apartment in the city.
28. Using an alias, he had rented a house in Fleet,[sentencedict.com/rented.html] Hampshire.
29. The local newspaper misreported the story by claiming the premises were rented.
30. Surveys show a trend away from home-ownership and towards rented accommodation.
More similar words: talented, presented, tormented, unprecedented, contentment, entertainment, discontentment, haunted, printed, appointed, undaunted, contested, interference, rent, acquainted, integrated, interested, parent, rental, disappointed, adherent, parental, inherent, apparent, coherent, current, incoherent, reverent, entrench, parenting.