Random good picture Not show
1. He broached out the drilled hole.
2. Eventually I broached the subject of her early life.
3. I broached the subject of his past.
4. At last Jack broached the subject of their marriage to Mary.
5. Have you broached the subject of the money he owes us?
6. Finally, she broached the subject that had been playing on her mind for days.
7. He broached the subject of a loan with his bank manager.
8. After the depth charge exploded the submarine broached, then quickly sank.
9. Somehow the topic of dermatology was broached.
10. Recently(Sentencedict), Milosevic broached one possibility.
11. I never broached the subject with him again.
12. He broached the idea of seeking direct government aid to a neighbor.
13. It had been Adam, too, who had broached the subject of a new computer programming system for the business.
14. When, two months later, Father van Exem broached the subject, the Archbishop was actually quite upset about the idea.
15. He broached the matter carefully while Marshall put a match to some logs in the grate.
16. But we have not yet broached the explanation of these changes.
17. He broached the subject to the stranger.
18. He broached a barrel of cider.
19. She broached the subject of the farm.
20. The cell surface barrier had been broached.
21. I broached the idea with the manager yesterday.
22. I waited until the boss was in good mood before I broached the subject of my raise.
23. You could see De Gaulle fervently hoped it wouldn't be broached again.
24. Naturally the Society was delighted when the prospect of further restoration work was broached.
25. She watched him for a moment, wishing she didn't feel so defensive every time he broached the subject of Arnie.
26. The therapist should explain fully why certain areas of questioning are being broached so that parents feel part of the assessment procedure.
27. It was half a year, he thought, since she had last broached the subject of his bachelor status.
28. He talked freely about quite a number of subjects, but had not once broached the question of being sent ashore.
29. It was nine o'clock and they had been driven in by the mosquitoes before he broached the subject of the night before.
30. But what was still troubling her was the fact that she had still not broached the subject of Janice.
More similar words: broach, poached, reproach, approach, attached, semidetached, poach, coach, broad, proactive, abroad, poaching, broadly, broadcast, retroactively, ache, teacher, arched, live broadcast, preacher, schedule, quenched, parched, wretched, at home and abroad, treachery, crunched, bewitched, on schedule, entrenched.