Similar words: banking, humankind, rank, frank, frankly, the rank and file, king, Lurking. Meaning: ['ræŋkɪŋ] n. position on a scale in relation to others in a sport. adj. having a higher rank.
Random good picture Not show
1. The decision rests with the ranking officer.
2. She has retained her No.1 world ranking.
3. He has improved his ranking this season from 67th to 30th.
4. He was the ranking officer .
5. He's the ship's ranking officer .
6. Agassi was playing well above his world ranking of 12.
7. General Steinberger was the ranking officer present at the meeting.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
8. But the ranking Democrat on the committee, Sen.
9. Henry Waxman, D-Calif., the ranking Democrat on the subcommittee.
10. James McDermott, D-Wash., the ranking Democrat on the panel.
11. Sampras clinched the number one ranking again this year.
12. The 19-year-old from Inverurie has won seven world ranking titles and suffered only four defeats in the past ten months.
13. Ranking schools based on any criteria can be unscientific and hurtful.
14. An appropriate ranking is achieved by creating two sets of institutions.
15. This ranking order is based on the latest available mortality statistics, ranging from 1977 to 1979.
16. But defining and ranking these concepts produced some of the drafters' bitterest arguments.
17. Hierarchical ranking operated within each social grouping as well as between members of different groups.
18. Ben Cardin of Maryland, ranking Democrat on the panel, said Rep.
19. A second possibility is that social ranking of wife or housewife roles varies with different socio-economic contexts.
20. This can be illustrated by comparing the ranking orders recognized at successive periods.
21. The ranking of social positions as laid out by the Symbolic order is left behind.
22. His computer ranking would not get him into a 42-man field.
23. It is essential for all players who wish to compete that they earn computer ranking points.
24. He is making a bid to regain his World No. 1 ranking.
25. The city's housing costs were enough to earn it a ranking of 66th nationally.
26. None the less, he is also a former House member and an acknowledged contender who currently holds the third ranking Senate leadership slot.
27. Only 7 percent gave well-developed quality assurance a high ranking.
28. These higher-ranked demons have the responsibility of directing the work of the lower ranking ones.
29. It is interesting to note the following information from the current top 50 on the world ranking list.
30. And, as it happened, some of the sharpest complaints were lodged against a landlord who was also a ranking Scientologist.
More similar words: banking, humankind, rank, frank, frankly, the rank and file, king, Lurking, fucking, parking, milking, kingdom, striking, breaking, working hour, parking lot, smoking gun, undertaking, hardworking, Thanksgiving, looking glass, breathtaking, the working class, in a manner of speaking, living thing, ringing, sank, tank, lank, akin.