Synonym: full-grown, mature, ready. Antonym: raw. Similar words: wipe, pipe, pipes, recipe, wipe out, pipe down, rip, grip. Meaning: [raɪp] adj. 1. fully developed or matured and ready to be eaten or used 2. fully prepared or eager 3. most suitable or right for a particular purpose 4. at the highest point of development especially in judgment or knowledge 5. far along in time.
Random good picture Not show
1. Soon ripe, soon rotten.
2. The rice is ripe for harvest.
3. We gorged ourselves on ripe plums.
4. Those tomatoes aren't ripe yet.
5. Always choose firm, but ripe fruit.
6. The time is ripe for action.
7. Those bananas aren't ripe yet - they're still green.
8. She bit into a ripe juicy pear.
9. A green banana is not ripe enough to eat.
10. These apples are ripe.
11. Ripe apples pick easily.
12. Make sure the plums are fully ripe before you eat them.
12. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
13. When the fruits are ripe, they fall from the trees.
14. The ripe apples throw out a sweet,intense smell.
15. A ripe lemon is yellow.
16. We were pretty ripe after a week of walking.
17. The problem is ripe for settlement.
18. The conditions were ripe for social change.
19. Emergent democracies created markets that were ripe for exploitation.
20. Are the apples ripe enough to eat yet?
21. The plums are just about ripe now.
22. Reforms were promised when the time was ripe.
23. She lived to the ripe old age of 98.
24. There was a ripe smell from his socks.
25. Pick the tomatoes before they get too ripe.
26. The former dock area is ripe for development.
27. Conditions were ripe for an outbreak of cholera.
28. He lived to the ripe old age of 95.
30. The farmers are getting the crops in now that they are ripe.