Random good picture Not show
1. A ravine delimited the property on the south.
2. The soldiers shot down into the ravine.
3. Heave the rocks into the ravine.
4. The straight flow of the brook formed a ravine.
5. And we were travelling again, through ravine, under totem.
6. On one side we looked into a vast ravine.
7. He contemptuously hurled the notice-board into a ravine.
8. A bus plunged 250 feet into a ravine, killing thirty people.
9. At the Gynn, the ravine was bridged and an elaborate tramway layout constructed, facilitating cars reversing in both directions.
10. The ravine was covered on both sides, though not yet filled.
11. The ravine made him think of a painting, but not a painting that he himself could have conceived of or completed.
12. One section drops into a ravine filled with live oak and bay.
13. The track continued along the bottom of the ravine but was barely distinguishable among the tumbled ruins of winter.
14. In some cases the ravine could well be shown as virtually bottomless.
15. The sixth tanker still lay in the ravine, waiting for a crew to pull it out of the ditch.
15. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Nearby is near Runaway Ghaut, a rugged ravine where slaves sought refuge.
17. She fell five metres to the bottom of the ravine.
18. The bus is said to have over-turned and fallen into a ravine.
19. He could only watch helplessly as the car plunged into the ravine.
20. The schoolyard was a mud patch tapering into a ravine.
21. This required 18 traverses, short stretches of road linked by sharp bends, with beyond it a ravine.
22. There was a narrow bridge across a gap that was more ravine than moat.
23. I followed them on to a narrow, crumbling ledge above the ravine where the wind hurled us against the wall.
24. There is very little pretty here, only the limestone ravine of Swinnergill Kirk being worthy of the camera.
25. He walked six miles to the riverbank; did a slide-run-slide down into a ravine made almost inaccessible by brush.
26. After the autumn and winter rains the stream becomes a raging torrent, flowing in places along a deep ravine.
27. You head in the opposite direction and you come down into a ravine.
28. During the attack, one Marine fell into a shallow ravine and suffered a serious back injury.
29. After ten minutes the road curved west and dipped down into a shallow ravine.
30. Periodically a bulldozer clears the plot by pushing some of the bulkier refuse into the ravine.
More similar words: raving, craving, ravish, gravity, saving, depravity, heaving, divine, divine right, crave, brave, suavity, heavily, ravage, navigate, behavior, unravel, affidavit, ravenous, traveler, depraved, travesty, behavioral, travelled, aggravate, evince, contravene, living, moving, province.