Random good picture Not show
1. Fair exchange is no robbery.
2. Exchange is no robbery.
4. The robbery was carried out by an armed gang.
5. Robbery is a criminal act.
6. The butler was an accomplice in the robbery.
7. Robbery is now an everyday occurrence.
8. Several men are awaiting trial for robbery.
9. A fair exchange is no robbery.
10. A four-man gang carried out the robbery.
11. A robbery was committed last night.
12. He's been accused of robbery/murder.
13. They're just ripping the fans off; it's daylight robbery.
14. The bank robbery was recorded on video.
15. Robbery is an indictable offence.
16. The robbery may have been carried out with the help of a bent policeman.
17. Armed robbery and abduction have been on the increase countrywide.
18. Incidents of armed robbery have increased over the last few years.
18. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
19. The solicitude shown him by his neighbours after robbery touched him deeply.
20. The gang were / was planning a robbery of a bank.
21. Lazy is a mother, she has a son: robbery, and a daughter: hunger.
22. All the evidence collected so far points to robbery as the motive of the crime.
23. They had been found guilty of armed robbery.
24. A man has been arrested in connection with the robbery.
25. A lot of people just looked on while the robbery happened.
26. Have they any evidence to implicate him in the robbery?
27. The suspects all had good alibis for the day of the robbery.
28. Shop owners are struggling to combat the menace of armed robbery.
29. The robbers decided to whack up the profits from the robbery.
30. Walters could face prosecution for his role in the robbery.
More similar words: rubber, flabbergasted, abbess, lobby, hobby, hobble, hobbing, gobble up, robot, throb, robust, problem, pro bono, probity, probably, probable, probation, reprobate, opprobrium, probability, corroborate, probationary, microbiology, very, fiber, fiery, every, member, timber, berate.