Random good picture Not show
1. May this Valentine bless us with the cupid of love and warmth of romance.Happy Valentine's Day Honey!
2. She vowed never to play cupid again.
3. Cupid is usually depicted as a winged boy with a bow and arrow.
4. Cupid had at last managed to lodge an arrow in his stony heart.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. Sandy has played Cupid to dozens of couples since she set up a dating agency six years ago.
6. One was young with a cupid face dotted with two splotches of rouge, and long brown hair.
7. Cupid had told him the whole Story and had begged for his help.
8. The famous story of Cupid and Psyche is told only by Apuleius, who writes very much like Ovid.
9. A lead Cupid aimed his arrow from the top of a marble pillar.
10. It is not Cupid that they need but the attentions of a sympathetic psychotherapist.
11. Cupid was healed of his wound by now and longing for Psyche.
12. Cupid draws his arrow on both footman and pharaoh.
13. But today Cupid fired another arrow at him.
14. Get your bow and arrow Cupid!
15. Cupid is the most famous symbol of Valentine's Day.
16. Sonny's heavy Cupid face was under control.
17. Cupid: is represented fashion concept , selection novel modelling unusual, informer one newly.
18. Cupid shot golden arrows into'the hearts of those his mother wanted to unite in marriage.
19. Cupid be out and about, eager to couple you with someone you find fascinating.
20. The Roman god Cupid is identified with the Greek god Eros.
21. OK Cupid, with a breezy, facetious tone, an intuitive approach, and proprietary matching stratagems, comes close to feeling like a contemporary Internet product, and a pastime for the young.
22. Venus took her leave greatly comforted, but to make matters still more sure she turned for help to her son Cupid.
23. He grins cockily and knowingly, holding a couple of arrows in his hand-he's Cupid, after all.
24. The face is that of a Renaissance choirboy, or cupid, caught up in some act of Southern atavism.
25. At the same time it was like a little schoolgirl learning to draw pretty people, with cupid mouths and long eyelashes.
26. As a whole, these results showed that the extended CUPID model could correctly simulate the spatial distribution and diurnal variation of the soil component temperature.
27. In Roman mythology Venus is the goddess of love and beauty and Cupid is love's messenger.
28. It was not brought about by accident, but by the malice of Cupid.
29. Embracing by glamorous light, the meteor is under the wings of Cupid.
30. Eight. Their names are Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen, Comet, Cupid, Donner, and Blitzen. In some stories, there is a ninth, named Rudolph.