Random good picture Not show
(1) Mary affects plaid coats.
(2) Eddie wore blue jeans and a plaid shirt.
(3) Jack's plaid shirt didn't mix well with his striped trousers.
(4) Jack's plaid skirt didn't mix well with his striped trousers.
(5) What about pale-faced geeks in plaid shirts?
(6) But too much plaid gets on the nerves.
(7) Lyle, wearing a plaid shirt, stared gape-mouthed at Conn.
(8) Plaid curtains give the room a casual look.
(9) Lamar Alexander has plaid shirts and youth.
(10) An ordinary plaid blouse, and slacks, I decide.
(11) Or drug-dealing devils in grungy plaid flannel?
(12) He was wearing old plaid trousers, over-large and loose as pantaloons, and tied at the ankles with string.
(13) I had worn my red tartan plaid jacket, the one I wear only on weekends.
(14) Brown-and-white saddle shoes, white socks, white blouse, the plaid skirt arranged four inches above the knees.
(15) Lamar Alexander and his trademark red-and-black plaid was a strong contender.
(16) He was dressed in a wrinkled yellow plaid shirt which hung outside ill-fitting trousers.
(17) Plaid Cymru, which did a similar deal, voted with the Government, acknowledging that its deal did go further.
(18) As usual, Marty is wearing a plaid shirt, suspenders and Harley-Davidson cap.
(19) I fished a wool plaid shirt from my canvas bag and he put it on. Sentencedict.com
(20) Many of the men wore plaid shirts and jeans or unironed pants, donning ties only when they had their pictures taken.
(21) Reaching inside his tartan plaid he tried to make his fingers take hold of the pommel of his sword.
(22) Hard slides from guys in plaid pants, white belts and knit shirts the color of baby cheeks.
(23) Even John Major, who is a friend of Wigley's, turned up at a Plaid party a few years ago.
(24) Hanging on the far wall was a large painting of a pale man in a plaid flannel shirt.
(25) It was a Monday night, just past dinner, and he was wearing plaid slippers.
(26) It was the father who appeared in the doorway, a tall man with a plaid blanket folded over one arm.
(27) Even girls whose schools do not require uniforms will have short, plaid kilts and something khaki on their wish lists.
(28) Finally, pleased with the results, I put on my petticoats, my camisole, and then my red plaid dress.
(29) He tried to wipe them away on the sleeve of the plaid shirt, but it was no good.
(30) Graham was splendidly attired in full Highland dress, complete with plaid and cairngorm brooch.