Random good picture Not show
1) He could have died after developing deep vein thrombosis during a flight to Sydney.
2) After some time he died, coronary thrombosis.
3) A coronary thrombosis, the doctor had called it.
4) We report on a case of thrombosis of a splenic artery pseudoaneurysm complicating chronic pancreatitis.
5) We have no clear explanation for the thrombosis of the pseudoaneurysm in our case.
6) Some may be due to cerebral venous sinus thrombosis, a known complication of oral contraceptives.
7) The symptoms of a deep vein thrombosis are very clear.
8) A self-sufficient community is a thrombosis,(http://sentencedict.com/thrombosis.html) a deadly block to the essential free flow of profits.
9) The patient with the deep venous thrombosis also had intraoperative stimulation of the calf.
10) Superior mesenteric vein; Thrombosis; Diagnosis; Treatment.
11) Thrombosis may occur asas the first day after cannulation.
12) Here is the coronary thrombosis at higher magnification.
13) Complex atheroma have calcification, thrombosis, or hemorrhage.
14) Some of his experiments suggested that high levels of processed sugar could lead to coronary thrombosis, diabetes and heart disease.
15) The pope has ordered the Roman Catholic archbishop of Cardiff to be replaced until he recovers from deep vein thrombosis.
16) Another postmortem study of three patients showed portal vein thrombosis with fresh thrombus extending from recently injected varices.
17) Further work must be performed to document the incidence and aetiology of deep venous thrombosis and effective prophylaxis during prolonged therapeutic laparoscopy.
18) There is now substantial evidence that vascular disruption and focal thrombosis, related to macrophage infiltration, occurs in Crohn's disease.
19) A patient with chronic pancreatitis is described in whom thrombosis of a splenic artery pseudoaneurysm occurred.
20) Thus diminution of prostacyclin production and stimulation of platelet aggregation both mediated by lipid peroxides could contribute to thrombosis on atheromatous plaques.
21) Aprotinin has been used to reduce the incidence of deep-vein thrombosis following hip surgery.
22) Anti-embolic stockings were fitted to help prevent deep vein thrombosis.
23) They comprise three main categories: coronary artery disease, cerebrovascular disease, and venous thrombosis.
24) He gave up his business interests in 1958, when he was partially incapacitated by coronary thrombosis.
25) Research has suggested that for blood cells, this lipid asymmetry may help to maintain the delicate balance between haemostasis and thrombosis.
26) He has been told not to drive, having developed thrombosis in his legs.
27) This type of study provided the impetus to investigation of the role of angioplasty for residual thrombosis following thrombolytic therapy.
28) Hemoconcentration occurred in case one on the 4 th postoperative day, followed by cerebral thrombosis and lung infection, and died of multiple system organ failure on the 12 th postoperative day.
29) Conclusion: The expression of P - Selectin seems to be correlated with endothelial cell injury, platelet and thrombosis.
30) Objective To evaluate the clinical feasibility of the comprehensive application of interventional techniques in treating non acute iliofemoral venous thrombosis.
More similar words: atom bomb, throne, throb, throw, osmosis, throng, throat, neurosis, throw up, throw off, throw in, through, apotheosis, sclerosis, diagnosis, symbiosis, go through, throttle, throw away, bathroom, chromatic, get through, overthrow, see through, through to, throbbing, all through, throughout, monochrome, achromatic.