Random good picture Not show
1. Blood from his torn ear was soaking his collar.
2. Fame hasn't torn her away from her beloved Liverpool.
3. His elbow poked out through his torn shirt sleeve.
4. You could stuff the chair with this torn material.
5. His clothes were torn and bloody.
6. Several leaves had been torn out of the novel.
7. The house was desolate, ready to be torn down.
8. War and revolution have torn families apart.
9. Explosive shells torn into the walls of the embassy.
10. The envelope's seal was torn open.
11. The cover of the dictionary has been torn off.
12. She felt torn by conflicting emotions.
13. During the storm several of our boats were torn from their moorings.
14. Dozens of miles of railway track have been torn up.
15. Angry Russians may have torn down the statue of Felix Dzerzhinsky.
16. The jacket was torn to shreds by the barbed wire.
17. The missile had torn a jagged hole in the side of the ship.
18. The old cinema was torn down and replaced by a restaurant.
19. The country has been torn apart by years of civil strife.
20. The leg of my tights has torn.
21. His clothes were old and torn.
22. The reactionary ruling clique was torn by internal strife.
23. She had matted hair and torn dusty clothes.
24. The lining of my coat is torn.
25. Several pages have been torn out of the book.
26. The old houses have been torn down.
27. Louise stared at the torn letter in dismay.
28. The child was torn from its mother's arms.
29. She was torn between love and hate.
30. Do you think you can piece this torn curtain?
More similar words: attorney, horn, corn, born, porn, scorn, suborn, born of, forlorn, corner, popcorn, adorned, morning, stubborn, ornamental, good morning, ornithology, ornithologist, ornithological, around the corner, take the bull by the horns, story, motor, actor, storm, store, stored, doctor, pastor, history.