Random good picture Not show
1. Everyone's chattering away in different languages.
2. She spent the morning chattering away to her friends.
3. They are chattering over their needlework.
4. The teacher told the children to stop chattering in class.
5. Do stop chattering on about the weather when I'm trying to read.
6. He found himself chattering away out of nervousness.
7. He listened to chattering maids as they passed by.
8. You could hear machine guns chattering in the distance.
9. Constitutional reform is popular among the chattering classes.
10. We were chattering about the events of last night.
11. Their teeth were chattering with cold.
12. I was so cold that my teeth were chattering.
13. The sparrows are chattering in the garden.
14. Birds were chattering somewhere.
15. Chattering noisily, the crowd began to filter into the auditorium.
16. The children ran out of the water, teeth chattering .
17. Off we set, with Pam chattering gaily all the way.
18. I could hardly talk, my teeth were chattering so much.
19. Khmer voices came over it in sudden chattering surges.
20. Can't you hear her teeth chattering in the night?
21. All sitting, chattering away like starlings.
22. What were you two chattering about?
23. My teeth were still chattering when the phone rang.
24. Miguel could hear Firebug chattering away.
25. A teleprinter was chattering away in the corner.
26. Machinery was switched on and chattering away to itself.
27. I've been chattering on far too long.
28. Radical feminism is currently the fashionable topic among the chattering classes.
29. The only sounds we could hear were the birds chattering in the trees.
30. Give over[Sentencedict], can't you? I can't work with you chattering away like that.
More similar words: flattering, scattering, clattering, smattering, muttering, stuttering, hatter, shatter, shattered, altering, filtering, pitter-patter, blistering, watering can, administering, patter, latter, matter, tatter, pattern, battery, platter, scatter, flatter, lingering, flattery, no matter, splatter, scattered, a matter of.