Random good picture Not show
1. She related the whole story vividly.
2. I can still vividly remember my grandfather teaching me to play cards.
3. The novel vividly conveys the experience of growing up during the war.
4. I can vividly remember the feeling of panic.
5. The speaker pictured the suffering of the poor vividly.
6. The characters in the book are vividly presented.
7. His war poetry vividly portrays life in the trenches.
8. I can vividly remember the day we met.
9. I vividly remember my first day at school.
10. I vividly remember the day we first met.
11. The story of his life is vividly recounted in this new book.
12. He goes on to describe very vividly how Caesar was stabbed to death.
13. The book vividly depicts French society of the 1930 s.
14. The museum collection vividly portrays the heritage of 200 years of canals.
15. The film vividly portrays the seamy side of life in the London of the early 70s.
16. His poetry often depicts labouring class life vividly.
17. The film vividly recounts conflicts between politics and art.
18. Arjelo's novel vividly recreates 15th-century Spain.
19. Frey brings Toulouse-Lautrec vividly to life, warts and all.
20. In his mind, Jim could vividly picture the red bulb of the thermometer in the relaxation exercise Miller had given him.
21. Their twisted cunning movements were vividly contrasted with those she created for Elihu, the personification of Youth and Truth.
22. What I remember vividly about the river crossing is how cold the water was.
23. No other material illustrates more vividly the political consternation and diplomatic uncertainty attendant on the accession of a new king.
24. One apparently isolated incident can vividly illustrate a more generalized pattern of family life.
25. The postmodernist dilemma of periodization is vividly dramatized by these efforts to circumscribe their location in contemporary fiction.
26. Already the flames showed up vividly though there was no other indication of the failing light.
27. I vividly recall the smell of damp wool and coal gas, which was unlike anything I'd experienced before.
27. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
28. Bertha vividly remembers the conflagration that consumed her childhood home.
29. The author portrays life in a refugee camp very vividly.
30. The cold, hard cruelty of two young men is vividly brought to life in this true story.
More similar words: vivid, idly, rapidly, timidly, lucidly, splendidly, languidly, vivify, livid, convivial, divide, conviviality, vivisection, undivided, individual, individualism, individuality, idle, sidle, revive, in vivo, survive, revived, survivor, survival, vivacious, avid, video, provide, avidity.