Random good picture Not show
1. Mr Stewart said it had been feared haematology in-patients would have to share a general medical ward while undergoing treatment in Darlington.
2. On admission blood was taken for haematology and biochemistry and for leukocyte and red cell labelling.
3. The specialty areas include haematology and clinical chemistry.
4. Objective: Establish the normal physiology index , haematology index and biochemistry index.
5. Objective To evaluate the WBC flags on the CELL - DYN 3500 R Haematology analyzer.
6. Methods The evaluation was performed in accordance with the evaluation criteria established by International Council for Standardization in Haematology(ICSH).
7. Murphy MF, Waters AH . Immunological aspacts of platelet transfu sions. British Journal of Haematology 1985, 60:409.
8. Objective To assess the significance of FWBC ( fragile white blood cells ) flag on the Cell - Dyn 3500 R Haematology analyzer.
9. Objective To explore the methods of leukaemia diagnosing and screening from the hemanalysis results of haematology analyzer XE-2100.
More similar words: archaeology, herpetology, paleontology, archaeologist, theology, apology, geology, biology, ideology, etiology, astrology, etymology, anthology, neurology, seismology, chronology, entomology, dendrology, demonology, technology, psychology, embryology, morphology, methodology, ornithology, paleontologist, anthropology, neurobiology, epistemology, microbiology.