Random good picture Not show
(1) A teacher should entertain as well as teach.
(2) I don't entertain very often.
(3) They entertain on a large scale .
(4) We hired a magician to entertain the children.
(5) Should the function of children's television be to entertain or to enlighten?
(6) Entertain wild hope, but is not an existence of fantasy.
(7) We loved to talk,dance, and entertain.
(8) They entertain a great deal.
(9) They always entertain their guests in grand style.
(10) I feel how foolish I am to entertain doubts.
(11) He can entertain audiences without resorting to smut.
(12) She had to entertain some boring local bigwigs.
(13) The General refused to entertain the possibility of defeat.
(14) The Monroes continued to entertain extravagantly.
(15) He refused to entertain our proposal.
(16) A television program that educates can also entertain.
(17) They spread themselves to entertain the visitors.
(18) Michael left his sickbed to entertain his house guests.
(19) How could she, even fleetingly[sentencedict.com], entertain such a thought?
(20) Do they always entertain on such a lavish scale?
(21) She felt that she had to entertain her guests.
(22) Everyone pitched in with efforts to entertain the children.
(23) I don't like to entertain guests anymore.
(24) Mark usually does the cooking when we entertain.
(25) He used to entertain people with his feats of strength.
(26) Most children's television programmes aim to educate and entertain at the same time.
(27) She could never entertain the idea of living in the country.
(28) They had put themselves out to entertain her during her visit.
(29) The television programme is designed to educate and not merely to entertain.
(30) The television program is designed to educate and not merely to entertain.
More similar words: entertainment, certain, uncertain, ascertain, certainly, for certain, certainly not, uncertainty, curtain, painter, containment, center, enter into, enter upon, enterprise, intervention, intermittent, free enterprise, maintain, entailment, undertake, obtain, retain, detain, attain, captain, abstain, contain, sustain, undertaking.