Random good picture Not show
1. Forgetting the introductory remarks really mortified me.
2. His gentle introductory tone modulates into a football coach's pre-game pep talk.
3. This introductory offer is for three days only.
4. Don't miss our introductory offer!
5. The chairman made a few introductory remarks.
6. He addressed a few introductory remarks to the audience.
7. The meeting will have the usual format - introductory session, group work and then a time for reporting back.
8. Your first order is delivered free as an introductory offer.
9. The chairman opened the ball with a few introductory remarks upon the items on the agenda.
10. I'd like to make some introductory remarks before beginning the lecture properly.
11. The dean made a few introductory remarks before the lecture.
12. They volunteer to teach introductory courses.
13. These aspects are discussed further in this introductory section.
14. Take out an introductory subscription for one year.
15. The introductory subscription rate is $165 per year.
16. Press Enter twice. 14. Type the introductory paragraph. 15.
17. For New Students new students' open days. introductory courses.
18. Type the introductory paragraph. 15.
19. I also attended a number of the introductory workshops to which potential recruits are invited.
20. This book gives an introductory guide to the range of debate this has generated among social scientists.
21. Following the introductory chapter(sentencedict.com), the fundamentals of the law of contract are discussed and related to computer technology.
22. J S McBrier An excellent introductory section, imaginatively using sound and images.
23. Williams cleared his throat, made a few introductory remarks about the occasion.
24. Williams cleared his throat, made a few introductory remarks welcoming everyone, then began his speech.
25. An introductory note says that she used to read prayers very slowly with frequent pauses, which led almost instantaneously to prayer.
26. The Institute is offering an introductory rate through May 18.
27. After the very general introductory chapter 1,[sentencedict.com] the second chapter gives a number of simple safety advices.
28. The booklist at the end of the chapter contains some introductory reading on the subject.
29. The part of the programme which had received highest priority was the introductory course in information retrieval for the engineering undergraduates.
30. I started telling him some thoughts I had about the introductory Art History course we all taught.
More similar words: introduction, introduce, reintroduce, introducing, factors of production, product, productive, production, reproduction, reproductive, productivity, production cost, mass production, conductor, sexual reproduction, asexual reproduction, gross domestic product, product differentiation, contradictory, produce, producer, reproduce, producing, factory, victory, downtrodden, olfactory, instructor, trajectory, perfunctory.