Random good picture Not show
1. Students held a teach-in to protest the war.
2. The Environmental Teach-In group began to educate people about how to take action locally and spread the news of the event.
3. In 1970, U. S. Senator Gaylord Nelson called for an environmental "teach-in", patterned after Viet-Nam-war protests, in response to environmental disasters he had observed.
4. With compact provides the most user-friendly controller from teach-in functions and other functions like MPG simulation.
5. Instead of establishing the zones through teach-in , they can also be defined using points in space within a standard part program.
6. Protests, called anti-war teach-ins, were being widely held on campuses across the nation ... It suddenly occurred to me, why not have a nationwide teach-in on the environment?
7. He realized that this "teach-in" method would be a useful way for the public to express concern about the environment to federal and state officials.
8. There are no problems with the preparation of teach-in programs or simple data exchange with other Windows software .
9. Forty years ago, Earth Day began in the United States as a "teach-in" –a day to educate people about the environmental challenges facing our planet.
10. The direct survey methods include online method and teach-in method while indirect ones include search engine searching and site tracking method.
11. This is a week packed with garden tours, question time sessions, gardening teach-ins and much more.
12. My gratitude to the top designers for their wonderful patterns, the Teach-in series and oh so very much more.
13. With the options for off-line configuration of a plug module and the automatic teach-in method in the control software of the Solaris, performing a module replacement can be done within 1 hour.
14. It seemed like an exercise in mutual education: a Frierian teach-in of the kind that I am too young to have experienced, but which always seemed to me to have been the way to go.
15. Ken Kesey They invited Ken Kesey to come and speak at the convention(sentencedict.com), at the teach-in.
16. Simply move the destination of the plugs from the modules to another location in the combined filter rod and run a teach-in procedure.
17. The "loyalty dance" was a fixture of China's Cultural Revolution, and Kang Wenjie's performance at a giant Maoist teach-in was boffo.
18. In September 1969, Nelson formally announced that there would be a "national environmental teach-in" sometime in spring 1970.
19. In the fall of 1969, Wisconsin Senator Gaylord Nelson announced plans for a national "environmental teach-in" – one day, each year, of action and advocacy for the environment.
20. Michier, the American first lady[sentencedict.com], invited a group of students to take part in the teach-in for children healths.
21. The first Earth Day in 1970 was a raucous, radical teach-in that helped spur clean-air, clean-water, and endangered species legislation in the United States.
22. And, they created a new name for their national teach-in event: Earth Day.
More similar words: teaching, bleaching, teach, teacher, aching, machine, poaching, machinery, machination, political machine, each, peach, beach, reach, preach, bleach, breach, impeach, preacher, outreach, each other, reach out, each time, treachery, overreach, chin, beachcomber, treacherous, china, machismo.