Random good picture Not show
1. He made a rather half-hearted attempt to clear up the rubbish.
2. Joanna had made one or two half-hearted attempts to befriend Graham's young wife.
3. He made a half-hearted attempt to justify himself.
4. Congress has made half-hearted attempts at finance reform.
5. Government action has been half-hearted and uncoordinated.
6. His efforts, the Duke recollected many years later, were distinctly half-hearted.
7. Nor was it a half-hearted anthropomorphism.
8. We're also wondering why the university is now covering its butt legally with this half-hearted gesture.
9. He tried to start things up in a halfhearted sort of way, but she gave him an ultimatum.
10. A re-check should never be necessary, since this only implies the acceptance of a half-hearted check in the first place.
11. Her responses to the usual chorus of cheery greetings were half-hearted; all she could focus on was Vitor d'Arcos.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. After a couple of halfhearted bucks he settled and found the whole thing rather boring.
13. Those who cannot work with their hearts achieve but a hollow, half-hearted success that breeds bitterness all around. A. P. J. Abdul Kalam
14. The same half-hearted recognition of the concept of human capital can be detected in government education policies during the nineteenth century.
15. My attempt to follow that with a lemon curd tart was a bit half-hearted.
16. Even since the war industrial relocation schemes for rural areas have been half-hearted and inadequate.
17. Sir Thomas Blount's half-hearted investigation into Amy's death was absolutely barren.
18. No applause interrupted the speech, and only brief, half-hearted, clapping was heard at the end.
19. Whereas the original boasted an eerie aura, the remix merely sounds like a half-hearted run through an old New Order B-side.
20. I'd only mentioned sheep in a half-hearted attempt to change the subject of conversation.
21. However, reforms have often been halfhearted.
22. But Kane wasn't settling for a halfhearted commitment.
23. A face - saving, halfhearted lunge would follow.
24. We made a halfhearted attempt to explore Sake and even Japanese whisky but eventually gave up.
25. Western military intervention—no matter how halfhearted and apparently ineffectual—is still sufficient to tip the balance against a rogue regime.
26. God is not interested in halfhearted commitment, partial obedience, and the leftovers of your time and money. He desires your full devotion, not little bits of your life.
27. God is not interested in halfhearted commitment, partial obedience, and the leftovers of your time and money.
28. But you wouldn't know it from the halfhearted response to proposals giving investors a direct say on executive pay.
29. He sloshed around in a cold river in a halfhearted suicide attempt.
30. Our formerly enjoyable job can become rote, our execution sloppy and halfhearted.
More similar words: wholehearted, wholeheartedly, hearten, dishearten, heartening, parted, heart, hearty, at heart, by heart, headquarters, heartily, heartfelt, lose heart, take to heart, heartbroken, heart and soul, state of the art, state-of-the-art, heartbreaking, move heaven and earth, half, in half, behalf, halfway, half-baked, on behalf of, artery, cartel, barter.