Random good picture Not show
1. Don't sweat the small stuff.
2. There's some sticky stuff in your hair.
3. You could stuff the chair with this torn material.
4. What's all that sticky stuff on the carpet?
5. She's really hot stuff at baseball.
6. This cell phone sure is hot stuff.
7. I've got some sticky stuff on my shoe.
8. I don't know how you can eat that stuff!
9. They sell stationery and stuff .
10. There's some white stuff on this plate.
11. Radio Aire only plays Top 40 stuff and oldies.
12. Where's all my stuff ?
13. How can you bear to eat that stuff?
14. Don't leave your stuff here.
14. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. This wine is good stuff.
16. Mister, can we 'elp to carry yer stuff in?
17. What stuff is this jacket made of?
18. Could you move all that stuff off the table?
19. His love letters were hot stuff, apparently.
20. Don't say stuff like that.
21. I'll start her off on some fairly basic stuff and see how she gets on.
22. He leaves all the difficult stuff for me to do and it really hacks me off.
23. All that stuff about catching giant fish was just a bit of poetic licence.
24. We could supply you with the stuff in the raw tomorrow.
25. Stuff the turkey, then put it into a pre-heated oven.
26. In delay there lies no plenty , Then come kiss me , sweet and twenty , Youth's a stuff that will not endure .
27. There is always a first brave person who breaks step with the stam-peding masses fleeing in panic, who pauses to help another to his feet,creating his own eye in the storm, The stuff of heroes is made, forged in the midst of tragedy, in the blink of an eye.
28. I don't know how you can eat that revolting stuff!
29. The chairs were covered in some sort of plastic stuff.
30. Hey baby, why don't you get out on the floor and strut your stuff?