Random good picture Not show
2. A light heart lives long.
4. I'm going to get very cross before long.
5. I don't think the rain would last long.sentencedict .com
6. His feet were aching from standing so long.
7. How long is her hair? --Very long.
8. It's as broad as it is long.
9. It will not take long.
10. The article's too long. Can you trim it ?
11. Love remained short,the memory last long.
12. Yeah, it's been so long.
13. The road to a lover's house is never long.
14. Mushrooms don't stay fresh for long.
15. Repairs to the cable did not take too long.
16. Love me little, love me long.
17. Brief is life, but love is long.
18. we loose youth also to spend long.
23. Before you give up ,think of the reason why you held on so long.
24. You smiled and talked to me of nothing and I felt that for this I had been waiting long.
25. You need a piece of thick cord about two metres long.
26. Wishing you a song in your heart at Christmas and blessings all year long.
27. I am about to lose my mind,You have been gone for so long.
28. If we all pitch in together, it shouldn't take too long.
29. It is unlikely that his forces could withstand an allied onslaught for very long.
30. I've never seen anyone who could hold forth so long.
More similar words: long, along, long for, prolong, get along, all along, as long as, long-term, long since, belong to, any longer, no longer, longtime, so long as, alongside, before long, along with, long before, in the long run, get along with, among, blond, call on, strong, let alone, tell on, pull on, colony, ongoing, on guard.