Random good picture Not show
1. The Post Office has issued a commemorative stamp to mark the event.
2. His work bears the unmistakable stamp of genius.
3. Stamp collecting and coin collecting are parallel hobbies.
4. The doctors are trying to stamp out the disease.
5. He derives great satisfaction from his stamp collection.
6. Stamp collecting was the theme of his talk.
7. You must put a stamp on the envelope before you post it.
8. I stuck a 50p stamp on the envelope.
9. What's wrong with this stamp?It won't stick.
10. The speech bore the stamp of authority.
11. The Sanitary Board tries to stamp out the epidemic.
12. Stamp the fire out before it burns.
13. Allan licked the postage stamp and stuck it on the envelope.
14. She affixed a stamp to the envelope.
15. He purchased this stamp at an auction.
16. She stuck a first-class stamp on the letter.
17. I go in for stamp collecting and judo.
18. He bartered his stamp collection for her comics.
19. His manners stamp him as a gentleman.
20. Will you oblige me with a stamp?
21. Why did you stamp on that insect?
22. Such generous actions stamp him as a man of honour.
23. A good way to get a stamp off an envelope is to soak it off.sentencedict .com
24. Stamp collecting is my hobby.
25. She bears the stamp of genius.
26. In Post Offices, virtually every document that's passed across the counter is stamped with a rubber stamp.
27. Now he's grown up he no longer takes any interest in his stamp collection: he's lost all interest in it.
28. Dr Muffett stressed that he was opposed to bullying in schools and that action would be taken to stamp it out.
29. Are you surprised to see Einstein on a Chinese stamp?
30. Most of us want to make our home a familiar place and put the stamp of our personality on its walls.
More similar words: stamp out, stammer, first amendment, vitamin, contaminate, contamination, camp, lamp, swamp, hamper, ample, cramp, campus, sample, revamp, dampen, lampoon, damping, rampage, rampant, example, camping, vampire, champion, campaign, for example, amplitude, amphibious, championship, stare.