Random good picture Not show
1) The so-called love, just feel lonely pastime.
2) Eating out is the national pastime in France.
3) Reading was her favourite pastime.
4) Writing is a solitary pastime.
5) Gardening is a very rewarding pastime.
6) Playing chess is his favourite pastime.
7) Photography is her favourite pastime.
8) Do-it-yourself is the nation's most popular pastime.
9) Cycling is an enjoyable pastime for people of all ages.
10) Learning should no longer be an elitist pastime for the chosen few.
11) Fighting is a popular pastime among some of the town's boys.
12) Gardening is my mother's favourite pastime.
13) In southern Europe, shooting birds is a popular pastime.
14) Collecting nonsense words is an interesting pastime.
15) Since then, talk shows have become a national pastime.
16) Turning the other cheek is the national pastime.
17) Shooting parrots therefore becomes a pastime for some people.
18) Swimming is my favorite pastime.
19) Baseball is the national pastime.
20) His favourite pastime is golf.
21) Overloading circuits was a national pastime.
22) Painting seems to be a popular pastime - but is it an appropriate image?
23) Recreational reading can be defined as a pastime by which the reader fills in time pleasantly.
24) Now they are claiming ￡10,000 damages against Church Fish Farm for taking all the fun out of their favourite pastime.
25) Until his organized excursions, travel was considered far too dangerous a pastime for most women.
26) A Silmarillion on that plan could have ended as merely a pastime for scholars.
27) Anyway, the chipping of the clay has become a national pastime,(http://sentencedict.com/pastime.html) and a pretty rotten one at that.
28) His quest for a wife had developed into a national pastime.
29) The three friends sat down and enjoyed their favourite pastime - eyeing up the women in the theatre-bar.
30) Who were the country gentlemen who were so put out from pursuing their time-honoured pastime?
More similar words: by this time, from time to time, past, pasta, pastor, time, in the past, toothpaste, in time, on time, in no time, bedtime, for a time, at times, at a time, at no time, pastoralism, untimely, lifetime, meantime, longtime, at any time, full-time, full time, take time, by the time, sometime, at one time, all the time, each time.