Random good picture Not show
1. Industrial sponsorship is a supplement to government funding.
2. Obviously, they've had sponsorship from some big companies.
3. Any sponsorship deal would be scuppered if Jones misses the Olympics.
4. The festival is heavily dependent on sponsorship for its success.
5. The project needs to raise ￡8 million in sponsorship.
6. Eventually, we alighted on the idea of seeking sponsorship.
7. We need to find sponsorship for the expedition.
8. Two million pounds were raised through sponsorship.
9. Sport is being debased by commercial sponsorship.
10. Opportunities exist for students to gain sponsorship.
11. Entrance to the golf club is by sponsorship only.
12. The pair are looking for sponsorship from local businesses.
13. We're very grateful for his sponsorship.
14. The orchestra receives £2 million a year in sponsorship from various companies.
15. When it is done properly, arts sponsorship can be more effective than advertising.
16. We have won sponsorship from one of the big banks.
17. Business sponsorship must be a supplement to, not a substitute for, public funding.
18. The expedition is looking for sponsorship from one of the major banks.
19. Without generous corporate sponsorship, the ballet company would not have survived.
20. Revenues will initially be derived from advertising and sponsorship.
21. Sponsorship through professional exams will also be available.
22. The exhibition received ￡50,000 in government sponsorship.
23. Three first-division clubs have announced new sponsorship.
24. Fortunately, generous sponsorship of farming is still in place.
25. Campbell is one of an ever-growing number of skiers in need of sponsorship.
26. The company has decided to withdraw from some of its sports sponsorship.
27. The club has made an approach to a local company for sponsorship.
28. As athletes prepare for the Olympics,[sentencedict.com] sporting organizations are looking for big sponsorship deals to pay for the trip to Sydney.
29. The one black spot on the horizon is that the team's sponsorship will be reduced next year.
30. The club has made an approach to a local business firm for sponsorship.
More similar words: censorship, sponsor, worship, worshipped, dictatorship, ownership, membership, leadership, partnership, scholarship, consort, connoisseurship, response, responsive, responsible, relationship, championship, responsible for, responsibility, be responsible for, ship, sensor, censor, sensory, scissors, respond, hardship, flagship, shipment, sponge off.