Random good picture Not show
1. His dictatorship was threatened by his opponents.
2. They succeeded in overthrowing the fascist dictatorship.
3. The people revolted against the military dictator/dictatorship.
4. The generals established a military dictatorship.
5. These men had all lived under dictatorship.
6. The country was ruled by a brutal dictatorship.
7. Dictatorship stands for the denial of individual freedom.
8. Every country in the region was a military dictatorship.
9. That country is now living under a military dictatorship.
10. A dictatorship contravenes the liberty of individuals.
11. It has been a dictatorship for three years.
12. Finally the people revolted against the military dictatorship.
13. The dictatorship of General Franco lasted for nearly 40 years.
14. The fall of the fascist dictatorship was followed by a left-wing backlash.
15. During the dictatorship people had come to fear the knock at the door in the middle of the night.
16. After ten years of military dictatorship(sentencedict.com),(sentencedict.com) the country now has a civil government.
17. The dictatorship of the proletariat is one of the aims of Communism.
18. Critics say the arrangement is tantamount to a dictatorship.
19. Is dictatorship more easily defined than democracy?
20. The U.S. tightened the economic noose around the dictatorship.
21. Ethiopia's dictatorship was toppled by Eritrean and Ethiopian rebels.
22. The country has been moving toward dictatorship.
23. Despite the dictatorship, major unrest broke out.
24. The dictatorship seems immune to economic pressures.
25. Lord Hailsham spoke of elective dictatorship.
26. Theold gangster's dictatorship still flourishes.
27. The priest remains in hiding after threats by former officials of the ousted dictatorship.
28. The church was prominently involved in the struggle that toppled the dictatorship.
29. The whole country had tried to efface the memory of the old dictatorship.
30. The country seems to have been following a zigzag course between democracy and dictatorship.
More similar words: censorship, dictate, ownership, leadership, membership, partnership, scholarship, indicator, contradictory, shipment, hardship, shipboard, internship, citizenship, relationship, championship, indict, predict, verdict, apprenticeship, delectation, expectation, affectation, addicted, addictive, potato, dictionary, prediction, vindictive, contradict.