Random good picture Not show
1. What the company lacks is leadership.
2. John has taken the leadership of the football team.
3. Strong leadership skill while possessing a great team spirit.
4. The country's leadership is in crisis.
5. He did research on group dynamics and leadership styles.
6. His confident leadership inspired his followers.
7. The party thrived under his leadership.
8. He was praised for his firm leadership.
9. The party needs a different kind of leadership.
10. He is a manager capable of leadership.
11. Who will take over the leadership of the club?
12. The leadership has been unwilling to follow through the implications of these ideas.
13. The leadership voted to purge the party of "hostile and anti-party elements".
14. The leadership want to present a single slate of candidates to be approved in an open vote.
15. The leadership discussed a plan of economic measures to counter the effects of such a blockade.
16. Montgomery's new style of leadership met with Leslie's wholehearted approval.
17. The military leadership have lifted martial law in several more towns.
18. He faces the toughest test of his leadership so far.
19. There appears to be increasing support for the leadership to take a more aggressive stance.
20. Strong leadership skills.
21. Under his leadership, a strong sense of nationalism emerged.
22. The prime minister narrowly survived a leadership challenge.
23. Our prospects of winning an election will be better under his leadership.
24. Many voters feel that the country would gain from a change of leadership.
25. In a last-ditch attempt to save his party from electoral defeat, he resigned from the leadership.
26. It is better to lead from behind and to put others in front, especially when you celebrate victory when nice things occur. You take the front line when there is danger. Then people will appreciate your leadership.
27. We should recant all opinions which are in conflict with those proclaimed by the central leadership.
28. It is wishful thinking to expect deeper change under his leadership.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. He was given the job as a reward for running a successful leadership bid.
30. It is up to Europe to take on the mantle of leadership in environmental issues.
More similar words: ownership, membership, partnership, leader, scholarship, reader, citizenship, relationship, championship, persuade, lead, plead, lead to, leading, lead up to, take the lead, understand, headquarters, harsh, hip, whip, chip, shade, shit, fade, shift, grade, blade, T-shirt, cash in.