Similar words: divine, Thanksgiving, the cost of living, divide, division, saving, craving, serving. Meaning: n. performing acrobatics in free fall before pulling the ripcord of a parachute.
Random good picture Not show
1. Skydiving is all right for people who've got the nerves for it.
2. Sky-diving is an exhilarating experience.
3. Brian Hucker was a fully qualified sky-diving instructor with over 2000 jumps under his belt until a parachuting accident four years ago.
4. Relatives and friends skydiving suit floating in new surroundings.
5. A blonde and a brunette are skydiving.
6. How a paraglider a skydiving parachute?
7. To engage in the sport of skydiving.
8. Skydiving is a hazardous sport.
9. Do you want to try skydiving?
10. No doubt, you're thinking skydiving is a dangerous sport.
11. Skysurfing is a type of skydiving in which the skydiver wears a board attached to his or her feet and performs surfing-style aerobatics during free-fall.
12. A few even have the ceremony while skydiving or riding on horse － back.
13. If at first you don't succeed, then skydiving isn't for you.
14. Bungee jumping, skydiving, and cliff diving are the most common.
15. This phenomenon also explains why people can enjoy skydiving, bungee jumping and extreme sports.
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Oh, I don't agree. I tried skydiving once and really liked it.
17. Far more dangerous than skydiving, BASE jumping is still seen as a 23 fringe sport.
18. If at first you don't succeed, skydiving is not for you!
19. Surgeon General: you issue a warning that skydiving can be hazardous to your health.
20. Skydive Snohomish operates a training school and offers skydiving flights at Harvey Field in Snohomish County, about 20 miles north of Seattle.
21. J-10 and J-7 fighters from the Air Force's performance team had a fly-by and paratroopers performed skydiving as part of the celebration programs.
22. It takes a minimal amount of instruction, and allows you to make your initial skydive with an instructor harnessed to you for the entire skydiving experience.
23. Free-flying aesthetes in the skies of Russia conclude the World Artistic Skydiving Championships.
24. The Infectious Diseases Society of America, a professional organization of doctors, cites the case of Josh Nahum, a 27-year-old skydiving instructor in Colorado.
25. I bungee jump on occasion, and I would like to experience skydiving soon.
26. The parachute caps and altimeters must be wore, and parachute opener must be brought skydiving.
27. Otis, the parachuting pug, has proved he could truly leap above the creatures of his kind after enjoying his 64th skydiving.
28. "Boneheaded statements are not as concerning as are revelations of health issues or dangerous personal habits (like skydiving), " he says.
More similar words: divine, Thanksgiving, the cost of living, divide, division, saving, craving, serving, revolving, risky, dived, diverse, diversity, province, convince, civil, civic, convinced, vindicate, activist, civilian, activity, oblivious, civil rights, sensitivity, productivity, collectivity, wing, ring, swing.