Random good picture Not show
1. After dinner, Kate lapsed into a glum silence .
2. She laughed at his glum face.
3. You look glum. What's up?
4. Why are you so glum?
5. She was very glum and was obviously missing her children.
6. He was a charming mixture of glum and glee.
7. Why do you look so glum?
8. He's very glum about the company's prospects.
9. They live in one glum little room.
10. The players sat there with glum looks on their faces.
11. Indeed, he had seemed quite glum.
12. Back at the Fernandez house, the mood was glum.
13. Angel Nay, look not so glum!
14. Is that why they're so glum?
15. He wore a glum expression when I came for him that morning.
16. The glum history of the heath lien gives reason to fear that these related forms may follow it into oblivion.
17. Ball maintains the prerequisite glum visage,(sentencedict.com) but he's clearly happy standing behind his bank of electronic equipment.
18. The glum symptoms range from junk-bond distress to the destruction of wealth caused by falling property values and the thrifts debacle.
19. He seemed kindly disposed, yet glum, and held himself somewhat aloof.
20. Beneath lay a line of glum sandwiches, a Perspex dish of an unidentifiable fish meat and a mutilated leg of ham.
21. We turned our faces glum to reaffirm the forced nature of this trip.
22. Three glum faces mutely gave him his answer.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. Once they settled in, my father looked back over his shoulder and asked the children if Santa had found them yet. Three glum faces mutely gave him his answer.
24. When Fabia went to bed that night she felt as glum as she had when she had got up.
25. Family graves may occasionally receive a visit by a lone person shouldering a glum aura.
26. Fraternity would become something to celebrate joyfully, and unity would no longer be glum uniformity.
27. On the mantelpiece she displayed photographs of dead people, propped up in their coffins, looking glum.
28. On Thursday afternoon Mrs Boatwright and I were very glum.
29. Girls now sat at the computer terminals, tapping intermittently with glum looks on their faces.
30. On the day of the funeral, the mood in the house was glum.