Random good picture Not show
(1) The little boy sat in a gloomy corner.
(2) The gloomy weather shows no sign of improving.
(3) Daniel seems very morose and gloomy.
(4) I'm haunted with gloomy thoughts and sad memories.
(5) It was a wet and gloomy day.
(6) You must rid yourself of this gloomy mood.
(7) Inside it's gloomy after all that sunshine.
(8) Now, don't start to get gloomy.
(9) Margaret Atwood's novel depicts a gloomy, futuristic America.
(10) The report paints a gloomy picture of the economy.
(11) I felt a gloomy foreboding that something was going to go wrong.
(12) He looks gloomy today.
(13) The committee's view was in fact far from gloomy.
(14) Suddenly,[sentencedict.com] the future didn't look so gloomy after all.
(15) They found him in gloomy, downbeat mood.
(16) They took a gloomy view about the whole thing.
(17) The gloomy atmosphere in the office oppressed her.
(18) Anne dismissed these gloomy thoughts from her mind.
(19) Dad's a gloomy old moaner.
(20) The cemetery is a gloomy place.
(21) She paints a gloomy picture of the future. Sentencedict.com
(22) The writer paints a gloomy picture of the economy.
(23) We sat in gloomy silence.
(24) Officials say the outlook for next year is gloomy.
(25) It was a gloomy room with one small window.
(26) We waited in a gloomy waiting-room.
(27) His gloomy prognostications proved to be false.
(28) What are you so gloomy about? Cheer up!
(29) A few faint gleams of sunshine lit up the gloomy afternoon.
(30) His defeat in the world championship led to a long period of gloomy introspection.