Random good picture Not show
(1) The little boy sat in a gloomy corner.
(2) I felt a gloomy foreboding that something was going to go wrong.
(3) The gloomy weather shows no sign of improving.
(4) Daniel seems very morose and gloomy.
(5) I'm haunted with gloomy thoughts and sad memories.
(6) It was a wet and gloomy day.
(7) You must rid yourself of this gloomy mood.
(8) Inside it's gloomy after all that sunshine.
(9) Now, don't start to get gloomy.
(10) Margaret Atwood's novel depicts a gloomy, futuristic America.
(11) The report paints a gloomy picture of the economy.
(12) I was reading a gloomy economic prognosis in the paper this morning.
(13) Miller is gloomy about the fate of the serious playwright in America.
(14) The committee's view was in fact far from gloomy.
(15) The future looks rather gloomy, but we live in hope.
(16) Suddenly, the future didn't look so gloomy after all.
(17) The curtain rose to reveal a gloomy, sepulchral set for the play.
(18) They found him in gloomy, downbeat mood.
(19) They took a gloomy view about the whole thing.
(20) He looks gloomy today.
(21) He lay there thinking gloomy thoughts about life and death. Sentencedict.com
(22) The gloomy atmosphere in the office oppressed her.
(23) The vet is rather gloomy about my cat's chances of recovery.
(24) Being alone in that gloomy house gave me the willies.
(25) Anne dismissed these gloomy thoughts from her mind.
(26) Share prices plunged as a result of the gloomy economic forecast.
(27) A few faint gleams of sunshine lit up the gloomy afternoon.
(28) His defeat in the world championship led to a long period of gloomy introspection.
(29) Her smile is a breath of fresh air in this gloomy office.
(30) Chances of getting the job were slim, so the young man felt gloomy about the future.