Random good picture Not show
1. You can bed down on the settee.
2. Get your dirty feet off the settee!
3. He slumped down exhausted on the settee.
4. She was lying on a small settee in the parlor.
5. She found her glasses lying on the settee.
6. The old settee will have to go.
7. Judith lay on the settee, absorbed in her book.
8. Come and sit next to me on the settee.
9. He's just having a little doze on the settee.
10. Living room includes settee and easy chairs.
11. He could drive the van and upholster a settee.
12. Living room includes double bed settee and small kitchen.
13. Geoffrey sat on the rather hard horsehair settee.
14. Lounge with bed settee makes a double bed.
15. Lounge includes bed settee which makes a double bed.
16. He is perched uncomfortably on a settee with a photo album on his knee.
17. Pauline sits on the settee, and asks for a cup of tea.
18. There on the settee, looking a little flushed,[Sentencedict.com] sat Rosemary.
19. Then she sat down upon a settee and watched the people dance.
20. She tried to raise herself from the settee but gentle hands restrained her.
21. She sat on the settee also, leaving a space between them.
22. A Victorian stuff-over settee made ￡320; a mahogany hexagonal occasional table, ￡200 and a Sheffield plate tea urn, ￡170.
23. She sat back on the settee until she heard Kate's key in the lock.
24. A bay window, book case, cupboard and a settee were damaged in the fire.
25. We sat primly at either end of a long settee.
26. When Eleanor returned, I was still sitting glumly on the settee.
27. There is a full sized double bed plus a comfortable bed settee which will sleep two children.
28. We smoke a bit of skag, feel better and nod off on the tweedy settee before the heater.
29. But Nicola's husband recovered himself and padded over from the settee to switch off the television.
30. Before, she had always jumped up excitedly, but this time she stayed on the settee.
More similar words: get the better of, settle, setting, letter, committee, settle for, unsettle, palette, better, unsettled, settle down, settlement, unsettling, cigarette, vignette, etiquette, marionette, silhouette, unfettered, eau de toilette, teen, teem, steel, steer, teens, steep, esteem, fifteen, teenage, esteemed.