Random good picture Not show
1. He gave a moving rendition of Lennon's 'Imagine'.
2. She gave a splendid rendition of the song.
3. The band gave a live rendition of their latest single.
4. The musicians burst into a rousing rendition of "Paddy Casey's Reel".
5. Vaughn's rendition of "Body and Soul" won the competition.
6. But in its third rendition, the one in charcoal on paper, the comical figure metamorphoses into transcendence.
7. The badger, though startled, accepted my rendition and continued to forage. Thank goodness for asthmatic sheep!
8. They also do a superb rendition of Dire Straits Romeo and Juliet sung by a drunken man.
9. Out of Rainbow's lips comes my rendition of a little amorous ditty from a shtetl on the banks of the River Vistula.
10. My rendition of Parma climbing to Ambadji was to become a popular set-piece for evening entertainment.
11. Her rendition of milton's verse was extraordinarily moving.
12. Lola shows us her own rendition of Iwo Jima.
13. A gifted rendition of the aria.
14. They gave an excellent rendition of a Beethoven symphony.
15. Artist's rendition of solar array.
16. His rendition brought tears to my eyes.
17. He is renowned for his rendition of Tchaikovsky.
18. Timely rendition of medical care saved his life.
19. Next came civil war, Abu Ghraib, rendition, waterboarding, official McCarthyism, wiretapping and the slow destruction of key constitutional liberties.
20. David Copperfield's stupefying rendition of the Death Saw illusion, where a gigantic industrial buzz saw sliced a shackled Copperfield cleanly in half?
21. But before we left, Jeff gave an amazingly loud and accurate rendition of the barred owl.
22. Further, the Fugitive Slave Act specifically provided for the rendition of runaways in the northwestern and southwestern territories.
23. He was a celebrity because of it, stopped often by people and asked for another rendition.
24. An uninhibited performer, he still gives an inspiring, perspiring jazz rendition as singer with John Chilton's Feetwarmers.
25. Squadron markings on aircraft frequently reflect the official badge and the accurate rendition of such markings is vital.
26. The pro-slavery compromise of the Constitution which required the rendition of fugitive slaves was abrogated.
26. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
27. Later, your teen-ager and her hunky guy practice a hip rendition of a cool new dance.
28. Recognizing Shakespeare, the volunteer launched into a typically amateur rendition: false voice, stilted phrasing, etc.
29. Ink to a certain speed from micro - injection nozzle selectively to the substrate implementation ink image rendition.
30. Often imitations are extended to provide a more accurate rendition of the child's intended meaning.
More similar words: condition, conditions, conditional, unconditionally, edition, sedition, addition, tradition, expedition, in addition, additional, traditional, traditionally, in addition to, serendipity, appendicitis, seditious, fruition, position, ambition, volition, indication, munitions, coalition, abolition, indignation, vindication, competition, mitigation, litigation.