Random good picture Not show
1. The essay exhorts women to cast off their servitude to husbands and priests.
2. Is this now in servitude to the financial markets?
3. The 13th Amendment forbade slavery and involuntary servitude.
4. Those who chose servitude changed to do so.
5. Free labour merges imperceptibly with slavery; work becomes servitude; livelihood is transformed into strange new forms of bondage.
6. Both his economic independence and his essential servitude were thus, at the same time,[sentencedict.com] guaranteed.
7. Human servitude will disappear, for servitors in the form of machines, powered by steam and electricity, will take over.
8. During his servitude Apollo made friends with the household, especially with the head of it and his wife Alcestis.
9. Having sworn feaitymust I spend my life in servitude?
10. No one shall be held in slavery or servitude.
11. They spent their lives in servitude.
12. He underwent nineteen years of penal servitude for theft.
13. My soul. An eternity of servitude.
14. Death Alone Can Free Them From Servitude, Said Para - Brahma.
15. When Diabolic Servitude comes into play, choose target creature card in your graveyard and put that creature into play.
16. Today, this union of freedom and servitude has become " natural " and a vehicle of progress.
17. 'so we, " born in servitude and chained cradles ", have seen the resurrection of our country. "
18. A slave ignorant of his servitude and happy to admire his servitude is a flunky , accomplice, and shameless person.
19. In the past, the majority of women were consigned to a lifetime of servitude and poverty.
20. Criminals could at one time be sentenced to penal servitude .
21. They may grant you power, honour, and riches but afflict you with servitude, infamy, and poverty.
22. Such ill - paid farm work is a form of servitude.
23. The records of early years tell little about Negro servitude in tobacco country.
24. Justice Day sentenced them both to 20 years' penal servitude.
25. Many of the most apparently distinguished honours are a reward for little more than longevity or political servitude.
26. Passing an amendment to end slavery and actually banishing involuntary servitude are two different things.
27. Sheldukher, absorbed in his map, seemed not to have noticed its newly acquired air of placid servitude.
28. That total includes victims being held in several different forms of involuntary servitude, whether for the purposes of sex, bonded labor, forced labor or domestic servitude.
29. What started as subjection by force soon became " voluntary servitude ".
30. We will consider this case again when we discuss the federal navigational servitude.
More similar words: serving, servile, service, attitude, aptitude, altitude, services, gratitude, beatitude, magnitude, amplitude, turpitude, longitude, similitude, subservient, pulchritude, social services, student, supervisor, overview, interview, impervious, serve, reserve, serve as, deserve, observe, reserved, observed, observer.