Similar words: diversity, adversity, university, biodiversity, catharsis, density, obesity, necessity. Meaning: ['vɑrsətɪ /'vɑːs-] n. 1. a British abbreviation of `university'; usually refers to Oxford University or Cambridge University 2. a team representing a college or university.
Random good picture Not show
1. He was a member of the varsity baseball team.
2. Mary's he played junior varsity lacrosse.
3. He was the only sophomore on varsity.
4. We had cheerleaders for varsity football and boys basketball and even junior varsity cheerleaders for both teams.
5. He is a reject from the varsity team.
6. Many cultural activities and varsity and intramural sports.
7. He is at the varsity.
8. Shaun McCalister also played for the varsity basketball team.
9. He is on the varsity in tennis.
10. Being on a varsity team must be tough.
11. Duke's varsity teams have won ten NCAA national championships.
12. In high school, I played varsity football.
13. Every week, she led her varsity team to victory.
14. When I got cut from the varsity a sophomore in high school, I learned something.
15. Every week, she led her 4 varsity team to victory.
16. The school has not given them the same opportunities to participate in varsity sports that men receive.
17. She has been in the playoffs every year since she made the varsity.
18. This led to a full-time position as coach of the Girls' varsity basketball team.
19. She finds her answer on the bulletin board where the job as varsity basketball coach is posted.
20. Brian has won several local science awards and is computer club president and a member of the varsity bowling team.
21. The student was beaten outside the cafeteria while using the phone after a junior varsity football practice.
21. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
22. At the time, Iacenda was 14 years old and in the ninth grade, playing on the junior varsity team.
23. In our sophomore year, for example, Fanshawe was the only member of our class to make the varsity baseball team.
24. The candidate must have at least a 3.3 grade-point average and have played varsity lacrosse.
25. Thompson had six football cheerleaders this year and three varsity basketball cheerleaders.
26. Eddie also presented Margarett with an oar pin: he rowed seven on the Harvard varsity crew.
27. But the university authorities agreed to rearrange an examination to allow him to play in a Varsity rugby match at Twickenham.
28. A high-school or college team that competes in interschool sports on the level below varsity.
29. In her sophomore year at Blair High, a junior varsity baseball coach asked her to be the team statistician.
30. Her mother's daughter, she's become quite good at the sport, making the high school varsity team — "the only junior high school kid to do so," as Chua can't help pointing out.
More similar words: diversity, adversity, university, biodiversity, catharsis, density, obesity, necessity, animosity, intensity, curiosity, propensity, sensitivity, harsh, coarse, sparse, in tears, arsenal, rehearse, vary, scholarship, solar system, persist, Persian, nursing, various, avarice, bolivar, variety, version.